Thursday, 26 April 2012

DYING :S

<---LOLS. thats what i wore to the potluck yesterday. that top would look nice on those tight butt showing skirts i reckon. DAMN i want one of those skirts, how slutty of me x0x. Oh dont mind my face.

Ugggghhhhhhhh, today was such a lazy day for me. I could barely woke up! I overslept by 20 mins so I sort of had to rushed abit. Just wish it was holiday now... cause apparently this month is 'heavy' assignment and internal term so yeah, im screwed especially maths. Might find that abit weird since im asian, but im not those typical Asian brain nerds you think i am. My maths is nothing compare to theirs HAHA fail. Just an averager. Yeah anyways I listen in all throughout my classes heh. Did quite alot of work in bussincal studies writing paragraphs about crap -.-. Then English ugh writing practice essay, need to improve my grammar. I apologize if my grammar is wrong, i tend to get it mixed up lewls (Dont laugh fara and sua and abzgator). Yeah, my friends mock me about my bad grammar and pronunciation sometimes. Then i had tutor, tard as ever (Y). Science omg, i started falling asleep for few seconds cause i was waiting for the slow asses in my class to do this exercise haha too smart yey. then accounting yeah. then maths, pretty okay today since i had my gansta as friend sitting next to me and i start camwhoring on her ipod for last 15 minutes, advantage of sitting at the back :D yeh walked home with the smelly indians and trynna stalk shizzukani lewl what a coincidence :D Yeah stuff happened at home and at night after dinner i was so helpful. I was helping my dad clean the WHOLE bathroom and ew the molds. yucky. and ugh tiring as. yeah now im going to concentrate on doing my homework now.
Lunch time was fun with the friends, funny day. (LOL forgot what happened, cbb thinking)

Time to do ma work >:D
PEEACEEOUT 


No comments:

Post a Comment