Yeeey no school today! Cause it's ANZAC day, thanks to those gois that fought for this country. such a grateful girl i am :'D So glad, slept so at 2 frecking am and woke up to the sound of a phone call for my sister, thank you whoever you are! Idk why but lately ive been having dreams about really hot asian celebrities. so weird. Yeah im quite asian, I listen to asian music and look like one :D But i listen to English music too, not 100% fobby asian! Nice weather today too, really sunny. Glad there isn't school today, don't want to be walking in the heat , want to keep my yellow colour hahahaha. I was planning to do my homework today but I keep getting distracted! I will soon, serious. Oh yeah had this asian as porridge (not oats, but 'congee') there was like chinese herbs, so healthy and pumpkin too. Its amazing. I think im gaining weight... crap.
Okay, well so I heard this person stalks me and sell information about me ... its really.... creepy. And that person know where I live, I SHOULD MOVE HOUSE. Nah but living here is really convenient cause i get tupperware-d food from indian girl.
In 3 hours and 43 minutes to go before i leave the house to have potluck with my family friends, haven't met up with them in ages!
Look what I found! Wonder how it taste like ;D

No comments:
Post a Comment