YOU MEET PIRI WEEPU. Lol its me, muscular weepu and i. sorry about my retarded red looking face. :s
Aha so today got up and did some chores around the house and then i was in the car waiting for the traffic lights to go green. Guess which indian girl family owns a long van? VARAH.
IT WAS NEXT TO MINE except further up abit, turns out farah wasnt in there.. good thing i didnt shout and wave through the window.. i was going to.
Then we went to sylvia park and saw a commotion/line in front of The Warehouse Extra. AND WEEPU WAS COMING, so i waited. hehe his muscular hands was greeeeat, that sensation. AHAH I JOKE. Then we went and looked around the shops. Went to places, and was about to buy this dress from Cotton On for $20 but then i quickly rushed to Valleygirl to see if they have something similar and nicer at a similar price, so I DID. I walked back as quuiick as i can and decided not to buy it. My sister brought this black and white chiffon top for $20. My brother brought this dark blue denim buttoned top and t-shirt.
Went to valleygirl and found this other nice looking black dress with nice collar.
I BROUGHT THE DRESS I WANTED FROM LAST MONTH OR SO.<3 i shall upload later.
and my sister got the black chiffon dress. lol both of them was on sale for $20 and it was the last one of that kind. yay.
Now i just want the Supre lacey dress... i shall wait. LOL i am the cheapest Asian you'll ever meet, sort of.
Then we just went grocery shopping without my daddy...:( Its quite fun lately though! Then went home and started cleaning up the house omg so exhausted now! Washed both the cars (odyssey and civic) -___-. what a busy busy day. Afterwards went to help my brother cook dinner while my oldest sister baked steamed cake yay!
Okay this weekend was rather productive but haven't been studying :'( ugh, i keep procrastinating!!! Save me from thisssssssss ugh. I need to start looking and handing out my cvs so i can get a job in the summer holidays since i would have LOADS of free time. But boy oh boy, ain't easy when you're 15. I saw this tutor thing in the newspaper and its so expensive to get tuition! :( Its insane. What a productive weekend..:s
SONG OF THE DAY:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnyBfRF2ZdE <-- watch the video. its so saddening ;( great acting too hehe.
Back to school, hate mondays :(

No comments:
Post a Comment