Thursday, 24 January 2013

0mq l1v1nq lyf x0x

Sorry for that heading. I actually don't type like that at all, it pissees me off.
Lately I haven't been eating my dinner like properly haha, its been a week now. I eat like very little... One of the reason was cause of this specific problem and the other reason is that I just can't be bothered and don't really have the apatite to eat.

Um so Friday I worked, Saturday too and oh how could I not remember about Sunday? It was a long boring and dreadful day just scanning bar-codes continuously for stocktaking. So nothing much, this holiday have been about work and occasional productive hang out days. Better than staying at home I guess doing nothing.

Monday and Tuesday I stayed at home reading and doing a bit of vocabs (suddenly got into it for some reason). I've been reading this book called "The Blood Keeper" and I reckon it's a pretty well written book! I personally like it a lot actually but yeah give it a go and read it guys.

Today (Wednesday), oh jokes its like 12am now so I guess I'll consider it yesterday then! So yesterday, I hung out with my gangster as friend Nada hehe. It was fun and chilling. (y) Spend time at botany for a short while and went to this Malaysian Restaurant that my family and I went to and thought it was a pretty good and affordable restaurant in Meadowlands. She got Nasi Goreng and I got the classic, Char Kwey Teow hehe. It was nice, way better than luna tea. Omg anything is better than Luna Tea -_- Ye I shouted so hehe you're welcome babe. Went to Momo Tea for the first time and she got melon milk tea with pearls and I got this mango iced frappe with pearls. Boy was mine amazing and hers wasn't that ... great. Photos laterr

Went back to Botany and rushed to Cotton On to buy the skirts we wanted to get. Was going to get matching ones but she got plain black -_-. So hard to find a XS, so frustrating. Went to HP and chilled in her grandma's house. Brought bread from Countdown and chilled again. Watched half of this movie called "Bridesmaid" or something?

Walked back from around 7.30pm late in the evening and encountered this boy in his car. Oh..funny that hahaaaaah.

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0q5eAaG-38 <-- I love this song. It's really gangster but I like it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment