I was working on Monday at Farmers. Um, Tuesday I was free for once! Just chilled at home :) Early Wednesday morning I caught the express bus to britomart with Min Lee and my sister for work at my mum's previous workplace in the city called Canterburry. Whole day I was counting manually (no scanner or anything). Had to lift heavy boxes from high up and drag them out from down low to count them ONE by ONE. During this busy day filled with numbers in my head I have encountered many dead insects/bugs. This includes moths, spiders (alive ones too), flies and some bug thing? Well that's a warehouse storage for you!
Oh and after that long day of counting clothing by head (Most clothing in a box I got was 96) my back was sore and just really dead after bending and reaching. But time flies by when you're counting!
Today (Thursday) I caught the bus from the same place with same people to the same location. Finished stocktaking at 11.45am! YAY. So we chilled in the city. Got bubble tea from Hulucat!
![]() |
| Papaya milk tea (mine), Taro (Min lee), Mango (sis) |
Had dinner at Saaki or something near Hulucat. Japanese owned and chefs. Pretty nice and rather cheap! $10 for my Hot spicy chicken udon in sweet chili sauce. Yum. Bused home and some dude was drinking beer secretly... wow so not obvious, the smell -_-
![]() | ||
Spicy Chicken Udon!
|
![]() |
| Sis's beef and onion teriyaki udon (YUM OMG) |
![]() |
| Takoyaki! Abi be jealous, its better than night market's |
Well lately I've had some problems... I don't know how to solve it. It's partly or sort of mainly my fault. I just... I don't know. I can't just tell anyone cause they won't really understand... even if they did know, they wouldn't know the whole story. I omg I just.. its not good for my Hyperthyroidism and Graves Disease if I keep this up omg ugh.
-ugh. Have to buy my own graphic calculator too... there goes $100 :'(.
OH I GOT MY NCEA RESULTS TOO. Took me 20 minutes to get on and I see others taking more than 2 hours, lol. So I got Excellence endorsement overall <3 <3 <3





No comments:
Post a Comment