Wow, so A LOT happened. Hmm lets see. Last week on Thursday, I went to Waiwera Thermal Hot Pools with my family friend's daughters youth group called EPIC. It's really cool and the people are just so welcoming and friendly. It's like where people from North, South, East and West gather every Friday night at Central. It was nice although we went at like 5.15pm and only arrived past 6pm due to traffic. Anyways wowowow the slides are so COOL! There's one that's for one person only and its PITCH black slide. The other one is for two and its really long and lot's of turns. The other one was the coolest one which was a slide with no roof things and it goes STRAIGHT down. They also had movie pool and omg it was heated water so nice.
Hmm, on Friday I hung with mustafa before I had to go to work, brought nandos for us and hmm not bad!
Saturday I had to work for pretty much the whole day. This was the day where I made friends with this girl Robyn :D Went out to get some food from Moziac Kebab together aw :') on our second break went to get kiwiyo with her and Zoaheb. We slacked off but it was nice. Said hi to a stranger who was on break from his work at Kiwiyo amd thought it was my friend. Embarrassing, prob thought I was hitting on him.
Sunday I had to work as well to do stocktaking. So boring and the beeping of the bar code scanner makes you go crazy. Lol this was the day where I got closer to my friend Robyn mehe aw :')
Monday was Auckland Anniversary day (oh wow yay). My family and I went down to town so le sister and I decided to wander off on our own. Had a few adventures and wowowow we walked EVERYWHERE. Had dinner by ourselves at this Japanese Restaurant and wow it was so nice. Before that we had this Mango Fever Snow Ice omfg amazing thing (my shout lol) and brought some sushi for us too. Lol went to a lot of shops even the asian ones. Brought this nice looking flats shoes for $30, gay lady won't go any lower :'( cause apparently its so cheap as the original price used to be $99?
Tuesday I stayed at home.
Wednesday hung out with Nada and went to Botany and walked all the way to this arabic restaurant near Kanda Restaurant. Ordered lamb on rice with sweet chili and bbq sauce with salad and humus and pita bread for $13. Worth it. OMG AMAZING MUST GO AGAIN. Brought my graphic calculator on the way back to botany at warehouse stationery $95 :( Bus to get to momo tea had Peach Nata $6.50 omfg amazing. Walked all the way home in the horrible intense heat and got lost a bit. Slept over and it was fuuun.
Thursday morning, annoyed Nada to get up and rushed back home. Went to mustafa's for really short while then yeh watched Zero Black Thirty with Kim Na Na, not bad!
I'm so tired. I don't want to go to school tomorrow for assembly. Got to iron them unifroms ugh.
hi this is koji, how are you, im japanese and would like to know you better please respond to my request onegaishimasu anata wa kawaii-desu
ReplyDeletei love you with all my kokoro
ReplyDeletewould you like to com to japan with me one day
ReplyDeletePLEASE GO OUT WITH ME ONEGAISHIMASU I SEE YOU AT SCHOOL EVERYDAY WHY ARE WE NOT A COUPLE
ReplyDeletei type so hard when i want to tlak to you you set my heart on fire please go out with me i will buy you noodles hyesunng sherin okada-desu
ReplyDelete