Sunday, 28 October 2012

2-faced

My oh my -DIESSSS mine.-
Okay well I think I'm sort of like a 2-faced person in a good way (?). When things happen to me I don't react to others people, soo they don't make such a big fuss about it. Okay maybe at times its not good. When my mother passed away, I avoided people alot and they thought I hated them so there was like some misunderstanding which was pretty much my fault loooooooool. I also showed other people I was like alright and all happy. But my family misunderstood and thought I didn't care about my mother.... so that was another one. Not good, so my siblings and I was partly blamed on my mother's death, okay that part is insanely stupid and retard. You don't blame their sons/daughters???? That was reaaaaaaaaaally rude. Funny thing is that it was my closest aunt who said that when I was in Malaysia with her. Boyyy did I rage hard after she said that.
Okay anyways there's like some families problems at the moment that involves my mentally crazy uncle.... It really gets to me ALOT cause I'm really scared of him. But its a long as story I don't really plan to tell people except some. But I try not to show that I'm scarred of him. Okay you guys are probably reading this and going 'wtf is she on?' but its really confusing to tell... Well I just don't like people seeing the weak side of me. I don't everrrr cry in front of people, its annoying cause my face goes red and ugly asssss like x1000 uglier than usual face.

K, so yesterday my aunt called me really late at night saying that my uncle was going to call and check up on us... I freaked out. REALLY BAD. I was so scared and told her that I was going to sleep so I unplugged all the phone plugs... Went to sleep... had a nightmare about him... omfg it was terrible. terrible terrible terrible :S He called back again in the afternoon (!!!!OMG).. I had to talk to him... omg scary as.. I had to becareful of what I say to him or else I'll get my aunties and other uncles in trouble back in Malaysia.... okay ima stop now. Like I said long story, its easier to tell then type it out lool.

ANYWAYS went to church today and went grocery shopping. Then went home and chilled. Le sister and I walked to highland park to return our books that were overdue (lol). Then we chilled there and brought chippies in saveway. Pretty fun hanging out with my sister! Apparently event cinema is closing down and they're building a mall there ??? Okay that's odd. More job opportunities yay!

Lol had fried rice for dinner... true asian >:D Oohmygoodness i had to clean the bathroom and toilet. Tiring asssssssssssssss. Okay so exams is coming up REALLY soon so I have to study really hard. MUST GET MY 16 E CREDITS OMGGGGGGGGGGGG MUST. I will be pisssssed if i got M endorsement instead. I only need 1 more credit for M endorsement and 16 more for E. Pray for me guys <3

Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA <-- This song is stuck in my head.

Turn On: Guys that I can tell anything to about the most random-est thing without thinkking I'm retarded
Turn Off: WHEN GUYS TELLS THEIR FRIEND THAT THEIR FRIEND IS AN UGLY HOE. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr D:< (Loool!)

Adios amigos:))

No comments:

Post a Comment