Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Imagination

OMG MY DREAM APARTMENT! Abit too white... easily dirtied/stained. 
It would be nice to live in a nice modern apartment in the CBD/city where you can walk to work and on your way to work you grab a nice hot coffee. You're wearing nice business-sy looking clothes with trench coat over it. Wow that is amazing. I see that a lot in movies and wishing it was me. Hehehe.

Okay today was slightly better. But meehhhhhhh sigh:/. Woke up extra earlier so that I will get there on time at Farah's house in the morning. To my surprise I was really early. I was 5 minutes earlier! I got to her house at 7.40am and took me about 8 minutes to walk there. Um, yes I was bored that I timed myself... lolll... went there to 'neaten-up' myself. Walked with Farah to school and I swear we lost some fat, it was like some trekking journey to school!

Mmm, nothing much happened in school. EXCEPT! My family friend, Min lee brought my friends and I vegetarian pizza since she wanted to do a last and good deed before she leave school (she's year13). Very nice of her, man I like love her. We used to be SO tight with my sister is weell. But... ever since college we've slowly drifted apart... she have her own life and boyfriend now so... aw I miss her :(

Okay anyways I was planning to sign out earlier to catch an earlier bus to Botany for my contract signing with Farmers. THANKFULLY I didn't or else I would of been there way too early and I wouldn't know what to do by myself in Botany alone. So I caught the bus after school with pineapplez and got there in time (well slightly earlier but shows that im punctual hehe). Er, I went there and saw my family friend/church guy at the contract signing!!! What a coincidence...... D: So I didn't bring my passport, IRD number and bank statement... so I couldn't fill all the details down. Which means I will have to fill the rest tomorrow. Met the rest at Coffee Club and they ordered tiramisu without me... and ate some of the chocolate cake :'(. It was really nice the cakeee!! Hm met with Farah's parsnip and hung around. Missed the bus... twice. Was expecting something but nothing lool, even went through the trouble of preparing.
OH! BAHA was suppose to interact with Kim poo but someone left early!
Farah's parsnip's friend met and saw me... and complimented me so that made me feel better about myself.  Ye got home like late.

Hopefully tomorrow's weather will be nice and sunny and warm. Today was just.... not cool D:

Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9bisSc <-- It's stuck in my head. I think I've already posted this... but OH WELL!

Turn On: Hmm when guys compliments you but not all the time. Teasing type of person too:D
Turn Off: When guys doesn't hold the door for you and walks in first. Not cool man. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment