Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Ni hao

I WILL CALL YOU <3
Hii, today was a rather hot day but the heat didn't get to me like everyone else did... man and i was wearing shoes ... and jumper. Okay anyways er school was avo, the usual.
After school i wanted to be a good girl and go for accounting tutoring with farah but then she couldn't be bothered... and convinced me that she'll teach me when we're in luna tea...-.- so we pineapple went to luna tea and talked about un-related school work. Like VD, teachers, school work (not the study bit), food etc. Great studying guys!

Got home feeling bleh. This morning my eyes were really uglly cause it was really puffy and just really puffy. You can only spot it when you examine my eyes which some people did... I could feel it being bulgy... and swollen. It was swollen pretty badly. But yeh. Okay. Who cares lol.

Sometimes I feel like im so stupid and I just can't be bothered with studying.. but at the same time I really want my E endorsement.. so badly. Mm.

So tomorrow after school I will have to go to botany farmers to sign my contract! I think its tomorrow cause the lady told me, but someone from farmers called me during school time and I couldn't pick up the phone... so.. i'm not sure what they want to talk about... could be to re-schedule the time of contract signing. HOPEFULLY NOT. Tomorrow will be a good hot hot day!

Mm kay. Idk I'm not that talkative in school nowadays and some people thinks that something was up (or was theere?). But meh ohwell.

Turn On: Guys that can handle my stupidity. I'm quite a slow-minded person.. just so you know.
Turn Off: Guys that swears like crazy and in every sentence -___-

Gooodbyeeeeee, i hope all goes well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment