Saturday, 27 October 2012

All in one

^omgggg amazing<3333 I do that face too.
Hi guys! Today's weather was really hoooot. It was really sunny, I wore sun screen so it's okay :D
Anyways today in the morning at 10.15pm I got a phone call from Botany Farmers while I was half-asleep in bed. I got up as soon as I heard Farmers and tried to hide my morning voice with enthusiasm hehe. Yeah guess what????
I got the job for Christmas Casual there yay! I prayed sooooooo hard everyday oh thank God :D So next week Wednesday after school I have to go there to sign a contract.

Anyways I thought today would be boring and be staying at home like a hobo but then at 1ish, Farah and I had the urge to take a quick peak at my primary school Gala. We begged and persuaded Suaima to go, saying that we are only going there for one minute. We went there when it was starting to close down sort of ahah but we went after one minute. That's how crap it was. Was planning to go home but went around highland park to hunt for a job, cause there was this new cafe shop that was hiring! Then all of a sudden they indians was craving for some starbucks..... and Farah literally begged me.... like on her knees LOL. So we went there after a long persuading since I told my dad I would be back very soon. Ye we parted and I went with Farah's house to get her equipment. She wore my bday present chiffon top, awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Farah it looked really good on you just saying. Glad I got that top for ya, better not be in someone else's closet besides mine or Suaima!!!
Had some conversation with Farah's mum and her brother about all sorts of things. Er... awkward how her other brother was in boxes! I swear everytime I go there the oldest brother is either half naked or somehow naked :S The awkward part is that apparently I remind her of her ex-gf........ awkz.

K, anyways got there at like 4pm and saw abigail with her mother at the bus stop! So crackupp! For the first time since ages ago she wore shorts! Nice legs girlfriend!!!!!!!
Then went to take a detour and got Starbucks. I brought caramel frappe with whipped caramel cream (grende size!!!), Farah got green tea with cream (grende size too!!!) and Suaima got vanilla with whipped caramel cream but only 'tall' siize. Ghey. Just chilled and sat on the spot we sat yesterday near cock 'n' bulls. We were talking about stuff and Farah and I notice the german guys that goes to our school e.g niels and the other two guys. We didn't get excited but was starring anyways. Until Suaima spotted them and we moved our location closer to them. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS OMG!!!! They notice us cause niel's did a sexy dare dance to our group when he was dressed up as cheerleader. lol. Followed them afterwards and lost them damn. Spend time there and went to the hub and yeh so many horny men omg.......:S! Went to nandos for some peri peri chips and the indian workers was FULLY starring and shouting to each other in Hindi about Suaima omgggg. I looked and they gave me full on GRIN SMILE D:!!!

Ye walked around cause the bus only comes at 6.30pm since we missed out all of the other ones. Went to New Worlds for Farah's and her sister's dinner. Got on the bus and went home. Suaima and I almost died from crossing the road cause this car came out of no where and drove REALLY fast.. and I was telling Suaima to look at Farah (which was the other way).... woopsie <3

Ok had KFC for dinner... ewwww i had like barely any cause I just don't like KFC anymore. So I just ate like nasi lemak rice + kacang (peanut) + Ikan belis sambal with onions + teemun (cucumber). I was also full from the frappe.... it was HUGE. Farah berak-ed.... omg.

Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scWtz-7YjdA <- It's stuck on my head. All of today! AHA there's a chinese version of it, sounds pretty nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHLOyKfVGu8&feature=related here it is :))

Turn Ons: Serious guys that can also be a joker too:D
Turn Offs: MONOBROWS lol sorri.

No comments:

Post a Comment