I'm stuck on my accounting homework right now and just wow today my friend and I was stuck on a particular question. We asked my teacher and she gave us an answer. Then she taught the whole class how to get that answer and wow, she did the opposite of the answer she gave us!!!
WORST. TEACHER. EVER.
I'm usually a pretty good avo student at school, but accounting is frustrating!!! Why? Because I'm not learning as much as I can from a useless teacher. :'( She should go back to Fletcher Building! So yes, this whole year I've hated on accounting. Next week Tuesday I shall be going to the accounting after school help and HOPEFULLY I get Farah's teacher, Ms Ball to teach me. She's good. She's chartered accountant too! Too bad she's new here and she's leaving end of year due to new job offer at PWCH.
&& Farah said she'll come with me so she better keep her words.
Last night I said I was going to sleep early. Funny that. I didn't. Ended up sleeping at 12.30am :(
So today was another cold windy day! Went to science and did quite a lot of work cause I had to catch up on what I missed out yesterday which was few practicals they did without me, ghey! Then accounting was pretty alright, confusing. Then totara assembly, boring as.
Morning tea with hornyz at drain spot.
Maths with Nada, We managed to finished all our work again!!! We worked hard :3 Then economics was just WOW. I barely talked. Did a lot of revision and stuff... hopefully it pays off and I get a good grade for the externals!
Lunch time with hornyz, they pranked me so I did the same to abi :D AHHAA her shoes.
English with Suaima. Did quite a lot of writing.... cause we had some testing..-.- and we had to write paragraphs, save me D;
Walked with era and abi with sema and farah to countdown and sema brought her time out :D Then they wanted to go asian bakery -___- so we did and suaima went on some ... spending. Custard bun, cheese stick and cake. Farah just brought egg tart... yuck me no like!
Walked home like drunk men, cracking up laughing about the most stupidest thing (it was so funny ... i laughed so much my throat hurts). Then me and farah started laughing at suaima from behind cause of the way she walked with her plastic bag! AHAHA.
K, got home and ate food omg I was so hungry. Lol... ate real late so I didn't really have dinner. Yeah so I had to cook dinner ugh. Lamb curry and celery with pork. FROM SCRATCH! Had to like chop the lamb omg ugh the bone ... in my way -__- Muscles at work.
No time for music atm. :(
Turn On: Guys that can play an instrument or good at sports :'DDDDD
Turn Off: Rude guyssss that jokes alot way too much and yeah..
I'm usually a pretty good avo student at school, but accounting is frustrating!!! Why? Because I'm not learning as much as I can from a useless teacher. :'( She should go back to Fletcher Building! So yes, this whole year I've hated on accounting. Next week Tuesday I shall be going to the accounting after school help and HOPEFULLY I get Farah's teacher, Ms Ball to teach me. She's good. She's chartered accountant too! Too bad she's new here and she's leaving end of year due to new job offer at PWCH.
&& Farah said she'll come with me so she better keep her words.
Last night I said I was going to sleep early. Funny that. I didn't. Ended up sleeping at 12.30am :(
So today was another cold windy day! Went to science and did quite a lot of work cause I had to catch up on what I missed out yesterday which was few practicals they did without me, ghey! Then accounting was pretty alright, confusing. Then totara assembly, boring as.
Morning tea with hornyz at drain spot.
Maths with Nada, We managed to finished all our work again!!! We worked hard :3 Then economics was just WOW. I barely talked. Did a lot of revision and stuff... hopefully it pays off and I get a good grade for the externals!
Lunch time with hornyz, they pranked me so I did the same to abi :D AHHAA her shoes.
English with Suaima. Did quite a lot of writing.... cause we had some testing..-.- and we had to write paragraphs, save me D;
Walked with era and abi with sema and farah to countdown and sema brought her time out :D Then they wanted to go asian bakery -___- so we did and suaima went on some ... spending. Custard bun, cheese stick and cake. Farah just brought egg tart... yuck me no like!
Walked home like drunk men, cracking up laughing about the most stupidest thing (it was so funny ... i laughed so much my throat hurts). Then me and farah started laughing at suaima from behind cause of the way she walked with her plastic bag! AHAHA.
K, got home and ate food omg I was so hungry. Lol... ate real late so I didn't really have dinner. Yeah so I had to cook dinner ugh. Lamb curry and celery with pork. FROM SCRATCH! Had to like chop the lamb omg ugh the bone ... in my way -__- Muscles at work.
No time for music atm. :(
Turn On: Guys that can play an instrument or good at sports :'DDDDD
Turn Off: Rude guyssss that jokes alot way too much and yeah..
No comments:
Post a Comment