Saturday, 13 October 2012

First job interview

Hi guys!
So this morning the weather was terrible! It was raining hard with strong gusts of winds... not good on the day where you have a job interview to attend to! :(
I got ready and dressed up. I wore black high-waisted shorts with belt and this grey top with cotton on black blazor (hasan) :) Walked to suaima's house and got dropped off at Pak Plaza. Walked back and fourth trying to spot out any other applicants like us. We imagined the interview to be more.... busier. Where they had to get all the clothes away to the side and tables in the middle. Instead there was only one person (manager) that sat outside Cotton On in Muffin Break Cafe.
Met up with 'Vendetta' and went into the store and gave them our names. After that we just walked around to kill time and at one point we saw Suaima's admirer with his dad buying kebabs ehehe.
Went back for our interviews at 3pm and Suaima was first up among us three people. Then Vendetta then me. We saw a few people from our school coming for the interview and one of them was.... .... wow...... lol. Ex bffl. AHAHA. We talked a bit, trying not to be awkward :D Nothing bad happened just that that person changed drastically.
Oh anyways during the interviews I felt more relaxed because the guy who was interviewing me was so chilled and easy to get along with. At one point we talked about how I looked like his age (about 20), school and electronics. He used to work in Dick Smith. He looks half asian and half white.. mmm. Well I can't remember if i stuffed up or not. It didn't feel like an interview because I couldn't stop laughing -___- idk what's wrong with me. Suaima looked really good from afar because of the way she dressed. Chiffon top with lace tucked into blue skinny denim jeans (folded) and browned shoes. With hair tied into a nice bun and make-up too. I look like I was going to a conference -_-

Got back home and tupperware-d mazu for Hasan. Boy was it windy!!!! Crazy I tell you. Got more brownies, a bit of butter cake and abit of short bread cookies <3 Came back home and ate laksa tehehehe.

I hope I get the job! Would be REALLY nice if Suaima and I was working at the same time :) Only 3 applicants would be successful..... oh boy.... there was like about 25 people. One more job interview to go on Monday with Suaima again ehehehe :D

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOpK__5wevM <- This is a nice song. Asian yet again. :)

Turn Ons: Easy going person that is comfortable to be around
Turn Offs: BAD BREATH :S!

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment