Why hello there!
So today is my parent's 21 wedding anniversary! Yeah it was a bitter sweet day. In the morning I woke up early but just pretended to sleep cause I just didn't want to like think about stuff when I get up, but that didn't work cause I thought about random stuff. I couldn't sleeep. LOL does anyone do a little cry when you're in bed thinking about things? AHHAHAHAHA. ohmy.
I eventually got up and did the usual. Then my family except my bro (cause he went to uni) decided to go sylvia park to:
1) Buy flowers for le mother
2) Stitching for dad's surgery thing
3) Cancel my westpac acc
4) Look around (window shopping)
Mm. There weren't nice looking flowers around.. idk we didn't end up buying them :((( Should of gone to my admirer mother's flower shop in highland park AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeh dad went for re-stitching for the minor surgery he had. Yeap cancelled westpac lol got served from the same westernized indian dude that helped me opened that account last year, what a coincidence.
Mmm and went around sylvia park with le two sisters. Brought some books from typo! It was so nice, its like new! I got this book with Effie tower cover, and this other book with some... stuff. It was only $2 each. Cheap stuff.
Ye and I got so tempted to buy this nice looking shorts from ValleyGirl :S It's really nice, its not like short shorts but yeah. Might get itttttt later if its still there :s
Yeh came home and cleaned up my bedroom.. :s man i have a lot of junk. You'll be amazed to see how much I've thrown away. I even needed a big big box to fill my junk in.
Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-7yw8pet4o <- My mum's favorite christian song. lol. its nice. and asian. :D
p.s. i found out something really saddening today. its for real now... my family and i are moving to aussie like end of next year? But im staying for year13 BY MYSELF ... AHA my dad says i need to be a homestay -_____________________- But after college.. going uni aussie...
I might of said that NZ was boring.. but aw man im going to miss it alottttttttttttt. Thinking about it makes me sad. What if i dont have friends there, ohmygoodness. I am not good with new people at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment