So after school on Friday da hornyz went to Foodtown then afterwards we head out to the asian bakeries and found this old white lady that had a green wheely support chair thing to walk. She had this big black bag filled with rubbish (I'm guessing its hers?) and all of a sudden the rubbish that was in there flew out of the bag .... We da hornyz did a good deed and helped collected all the rubbish that was flying off (It was a real windy day). I picked up some REAL rubbish..... that includes... pads.........but I was smart enough to use something cleaner to pick that up with it. So that lady thanked us, and we felt proud :D Farah made this crack up joke saying that 'da hornyz doing community work' AHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA that was some real funny joke!
Another good deed happened after grocery shopping with Farah's mother. So we pineapple lumps was walking in the carparks and saw this asian lady packing her things into her boot (back car storage). Since it was real windy... the trolley started rolling down the carpark. At this point she was facing her car. Farah noticed it first but I ran after the trolley and pushed it back to her.... Glad no one vital was watching me run after a trolley with grocery in it. Yeh if I remembered she said thank you in chinese........................... why oh why. True asian..... = Me.
![]() |
| So at Rio's Iara babe notice some strange labelling. FAILLL ASIANS OMG LOL. Egg sandwich and milk. Close enough. |
Oh yesterday night me and my sister Carrine walked around queenstreet shops hehe. Went to typo and saw this nice looking bag for $40-50 -__- I saw a nice light blue colour of this bag:
![]() |
| This bag was easier to take a photo secretly... The light blue was x10000 better. |
![]() |
| My first cookie from Mrs Higgins <3 White choco macadamian nut cookie |
Woke up late (11.30pm) cause I slept late... then had lunch. Around 2.30pm my siblings (All of us, including my oldest sister yay!) went to PB Tech then Dressmart then Sylvia Park. My brother recently got his full license like last two weeks so yay! My dad on the other hand went to his badminton games. In Dressmart my brother brought me this dark grey thin wollen cardigan for $10 surprisingly He offered to pay awwwww! First time. Normally its food. He brought some jacket for $20. Carrine got some black bag thing. Factorie there is so cheap and they always have hot people working there. We got served by this guy... ohmygoodness I felt like combusting! I think he was the same guy as last time that served us too. If it was him hes changed abit hehe hot as. This other islander guy would be Farah's type of guy. Ye nothing much after that, walked around.
Did some real rushed window shopping in Sylvia Park cause we had to go home...
Got home and I napped because I was REALLY tired. Had food now just chilling. Watching this chinese series drama about the dynasties back in the olden days with Cao Cao, Liu Bei and all :D I love those movies/dramas. It's so interesting!!! Love them histories. Not NZ's though omg so boring.
Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_jzuxM3O8M&feature=relmfu <-- Sema linked me this. Quite nice :D Lol idk what's with the slow motion effect.... AHAH
Turn On: Guys that get along with the families :3 its cute.
Turn Off: Guys with no ambitions....
![]() |
| The books I brought during the holidays from Typo:) Currently using the effiel tower one as my study notes book hehe:D Sorry for the sideway photo! |




No comments:
Post a Comment