Thursday, 11 October 2012

Studying

Suaima showed me this and i died. SHOOO CUTE <3 Lol notice the chopsticks? = asian.
I am exhausted from studying the whole day. I made notes for English on all three external papers and did some vocab which would help me with my essays. I did a bit of reading and organizing my subject papers too. I did say that I was going to play COD but looks like it didn't happen. Shouldn't risk it or else I would be digging my own grave ahahaha.
Well my dad expects me to study yet again tomorrow but screw that, I'm going out for some fresh air and fun since its going to be a good weather and it's also the last day of holidays (excluding weekend)! Bit of argument but I think I'm allowed? :/

Anyways, I really don't want to go back to school! Don't want to do anymore studying, just died from it today :( Not looking forward to exams too! And don't want to see certain people and hear them rage. Also scared to talk to this person and I don't know how to deal with that person. I'm screwed....

So I've almost finished watching first season of Avatar Korra :D I'm not slow.... I rewatched the whole series! I think I prefer Avatar Aang better... but Avatar Korra is still good! :3 Meehehe i love my avatar <3
I really want to watch the series "Hart of Dixie" that farah always talks about... D;

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pUfHnWRsRA <- Was chilling to this song on my break of studying :) -beware its asian music.

I shall continue:

Turn Ons: Smart man/boy :D
Turn Offs: Flirt-ty guys (annoying.) well not all the time but like ones that er leads you on type!

No comments:

Post a Comment