So it was raining pretty badly in the morning/afternoon. But for the first time I felt quite bubbly and enjoying the rain today...:)
Got up in the morning had a bit of mazu before going to church. Got there and today I actually listened throughout the whole service. Normally I kind of daze off, and I know that's bad but I get distracted very easily. So today was really meaningful because I learnt that we must be encouraged and not be discouraged by comparing ourselves with others. Now, that reflects a lot about me because I am constantly comparing myself with others; in terms on looks, talents, wealth, health etc. After comparing myself with others obviously I feel pretty shit about myself and I just get pretty sad and just want to be by myself (loner!), practically just being emo except not cutting myself! Hehe.
So like God chose you for:
1) What you are, not what you aren't
2) What you have, not what you don't have
3) What you do, not what you don't do
"You won't believe what God can do, when you believe in you, like He believes in you." <- now that was really meaningful and touching to me! From now on, I'm going to try not be discouraged from doing things by comparing others to myself. It's going to be soooooooooooooooo hard cause it's sort of like a habit now :s && especially when some others look down on me... so it just hard you know? When someone looks down on you, you wish for yourself to be that person that has what you wished for.
Anyways, after church we went grocery shopping around botany. It was raining and there was no underground parking in paknsave so i had to bend down while walking under my dad's jacket he was wearing. I called him short and he pushed me down, making me bend down even more ahahaha it was really funny! But seriously I had to bend reaally low. Like half of my height. Oh well good exercise, working dem thighs ;) So yeah countdown was next, this time we went to underground parking lot! YUSS. Then Norman Ross then back home. Couldn't be bothered going anywhere else because it was pretty windy ish and rainy day. I just cbb! So spent my afternoon watching this famous as movie called "Red Cliff" or "Battle of Red Cliff" (?). It's chinese movie about the battle between the evil ruler, Cao Cao who wants to claim as much power as he can to control others. Liu Bei the leader of...... er... Han dynasty (???) or something tries to stop him and flees his people away from the troops that were going to kill them with the help of Zhu Ge Liang, the strategical guy. Generals under Liu Bei commands that I know of are: Zhang Fei, Guan Yu... er forgot the others. And Liu Bei tries to form an alliance with Sun Quan to beat Cao Cao armies. Yeah and so on. :) Lol... i think i just weird-ed you guys out with an asian movie................ sorry. Its just so cool. I love my action movies. Afterwards, I started studying after making a 50000 essay birthday card for Farah's bday. I made notes on geometry stuff :)
Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDDmF6vuTts <-- I love me shinee. Taemin is so aksjdf;lksaf. wow. Did i show dazzling girl? can't remember. that's a nice song too. tehe.
Turn On: Sense of fashionnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hehehe. ohmy.
Turn Off: Two-faced or more faced guys.
K, goodnight peopleeee. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment