Sunday, 23 September 2012

Bookworm :B

Okay well today i woke up early hoping to get a ______. But then turns out I didn't go for it cause there was too many people waiting so instead went grocery shopping with le dad and le sis. But didn't feel like going out that much so I stayed in the hot stuffy car while reading the book abi aloevera lended me :D Its called "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". I'm only 1/4 and I'm enjoying it although some parts were.... inappropriate. But the main character is such a sweet innocent young boy, how cute!
I haven't been into reading since last term.. so I'm glad my cravings for reading has returned. (sorry for any grammar mistakes -__-. just so you know, I've graduated from ESOL in year 4! ><).

So today was a rather... meh day because I came home and ate.. was planning to chill at highland park with my sister but then we didn't end up going. Glad we didn't cause the weather was turning real cold, dull and bit of wind. So instead of having fun with sister (lol) i felt like i was Cinderella. Why? Because I was washing/cleaning the bathroom and toilet -__-. LOL, where's my prince? 

My favorite character<3 She resembles me ALOT when i was younger.
Ohmy i love disney, i was a #1 fan of loads of cartoons. I miss watching the cartoons with Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Piglet, Tweety bird, the blue coloured bird with incredible speed that goes "Meep! Meep!", Buzz Bunny, Powerpuff girls and SOO much more. Wow, instead of learning some stuff like learning musical instruments or go for club stuff.. i wasted my childhood ... not learning but fooling around. Now every single day I am regretting it... I wish my parents send me to some strict hardcore studying... If i was still in Malaysia I would of been one of those typical asian smart as guy, who goes tutoring everyday. I wouldn't mind to be honest! I would be successful and smart. That would be nice.
But noooooooo. -.- 

being a retard lol.

and again.

photobomb-ed




my face explains the situation
being raped by indians

and again

sayan cinta kamu <3


pineapple in the wrong side. cute.
yet again. aw.


struggling with maths
doing gymnastics. 
trying to be photogenic like other people, fail.
Adios amigos! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment