Wednesday, 26 September 2012

F-U-N

Ahaha okay this immediately reminded me off this spongebob squarepants song, F-U-N Song.
Listen to it, it's pretty catchy!

Anyways today was i rather fun day, idk why. Except accounting though, i moved seats.. away from funny people :( oh well, time to concentrate!
Economics was really fun, our group and I was playing "Shot Suss" game thing. Took me awhile to get  it into my head and improve. It's a really funny game. You tell that person to do something and if they do it then you say "Shot Suss"! Then you're their suss if you did what they told you to do. I don't get the point of this game but, it was a pretty fun lesson. :D

English we finished our creative writing internal that worth 3-4 credits? Well, i'm hoping for E so that I can get closer to E endorsement :S! Lol... hopefully i do..... :s
After school le farah went somewhere else so suaima and I went to subway to buy three cookies for $2.60 in Subway. We were 10 cents short so i quickly ran outside and asked this old as classmate of mine if he could spare me a 10 cents... lol quite awkward between him and I... LONG STORY.
Then got our cookies and went to look at the new asian store that replaced the korean shop that Farah and I always get our noodles from, "Hangyang". Turns out to be some asian as store with typical asian stuff. The soft toys were NICE. On the way home, I was being annoying and dragging Suaima to longer way back home lol :'D

imitating those gangster guys. AHA. Whatever I do, i will always look asian. I miss my long hair. I really do. But it was too long, not its just too short. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment