Sunday, 23 September 2012

Hair. Scissors. Gone.

Hm did I make it anymore obvious? Well yeah.. I took a photo of it.. but i look so retarded.... -.- I took heaps and kept deleting them. Now left with one photo. Planning to delete it but that's the only photo I have left... :( Why must I be stuck with this body/face. Grr.
I'm scared to go school tomorrow.. people don't know I've went for a haircut and I don't like getting the attention. Cause people would judge you. There's this girl in my accounting class and she is the most bluntest person I've ever met... She actually tells you what is wrong about you (pointing out your flaws) right in front of your face. Mm, yes that's happened to me a lot of time because she's been in the same primary, intermediate and college as me -__-. I try to ignore but it really hurts... what a way to boost my self-esteem :/ Yeah I worry a lot about what others think of me. Can't help it. IDK ANYMORE. The sad part is that I have accounting first period in the morning.

Anyways, what's there to blog about? Mm, after doing my hair my sister also decided to do the same. So now its like short. Well not that short if you're thinking shoulder length! Then we headed off to sylvia park and my sister and I went quickly to do some 'window shopping' while dad goes to PaknSave. haha. I think I quite like ValleyGirl a lot now, they have nice clothes and dresses. BUT! The sad thing is that in NZ all the people get the same things. So embarrassing when you see someone wearing the same thing as you. Not a good thing to shop in NZ! Then went home dropped our stuff off and le dad and I went to practice driving. Saw one of the girl among the 'sheep' clans. Get it? AHA probably not. There's this thing our school made up "Don't be a sheep, be unique". So I'm referring that girl as the sheep. Not going to say who though.. lol to think that we were once bffl o_o woah..

I'm tired of things. Farah and I are going through similar problems/situations, its quite funny if you think about it, hahaha! Suaima is like some chilled as, or not? HAH.

This is me EVERY monday. 
Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc <-- Hehe anyone remember this song? Love this song when I was a younger kid. :} Good memories.

1 comment: