Sunday, 16 September 2012

One Step Closer to Independence

Okay well today i took a bus by myself for the first time. You might be thinking "Pft how hard could that be?" Well everyone is different and i'm the type that is quite used to rely on others (sort of). I'm the kind of person who's afraidddd :s
^Sorry for sounding tacky teheheheheheheheheheheh. Trust story.
Anyways, so got up and everyone was sleeping. So we missed out church (aw man i was looking forward to going) cause my dad is jetlagged. Then got ready and just wow, i missed my bus that i was suppose to take. So that was a fail plan of going early. So i caught the next bus that came an hour later.
So i got on with my heavy load of books and yeh had the same bus driver who yelled at some boys for putting their muddy shoes on the seats like last week or two. Turns out that he wasn't that scary! He was actually a nice guy.
Anyways i got there and felt relieved cause I caught the right bus and stopped at the right place, phew. Walked to the library to meet 'oddling' and waited there. So to kill time farah called me (oh yeah looking cool as on the phone) and went bathroom. Got bit tired from same scenery, I just sat down and waited for 'oddling'. Then someone just decided to put his hands over my eyes, i got really freaked out cause i didnt know who it was -___________-. Turns out it was oddling. oh. kk we were actually studying!!
I was so stupid ahahahahaha my "Oh yup............" statement after an explanation. Got kicked out of library cause they needed to use the roommm then went to theobroma. Yummy got my iced mocha :3

Saw people i knew and yupppp. Studied till like 5.10ish and walked around like noobs getting rejected (technically it wasnt me that is getting rejected) from asking if there was any job vacancies. Waited for my bus to come and being cheap asians went to nandos for awhile for some heat. AHAHAHA. ok.
Ommmmgggooodnesssss -.- I saw my bus and ran after it cause i thought it was going to leave me. And guess what happens? The bus waits there till 6.30pm -_______________- So all that running and ensnarement..................... *facepalm* ALG. First time taking bus alone. That's my excuse. Ran back home from bus stop cause it was raining and it was rather scary cause the streets was dull and vacant. I had to walk through the alleyway!!!! So scary. But its not as scary compared to last time with my friends.. where we came home at like 9-10pm ? Scary.. we had to run back home.

Anyways yeah that was my day. Right now, I'm capped so my internet is rather laggy. Wait not 'rather' but REALLY laggy. ;(

I shall study for my algebra test coming up on Wednesday! I hope i do well, dont want to be in the dumber class! hehe.
Adios amigos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment