Tuesday, 18 September 2012

lazy day

Okay lol i was reading other people's blog and just wow... their blogs are so meaningful and influential. PLUS good English (skills that i don't have). Yet here I am talking about my everyday life... with the same old same old routines. :s
I think I should go make my life more interesting first.. and no wait. FIRSTLY, I should improve my English  I've been living in NZ for 8 years now... and my English is still pretty average. To some of you, you might be thinking "below average you mean". Haha, algoods.. :'(
I want to like write about everything (i mean every single details) but there's a limit... can't have people that knows me knowing them you know? Hehe.

Anyways today I've been a lazy girl. But I did wake up early, 10am. :D One hour difference yay! Then I started to study for awhile and went on fb, the usuals. I was also checking out on characteristics of blood types and horoscopes. I BARELY read them okay. I don't believe in those things, they're just real funny to laugh at! Some part of it was quite true but it's just funny. :3
Nothing much. ate, drank and took a really short nap. Why? Because some indian girl decides to call me while i was in a deep sleeep/nap... Hahaha.

Mm. Okay now.. i cbb. My happy bubble just burst. kajsdf;alksjdf i want to type all the problems but nvm. Im thinking of getting a really nice diary book just to jot down some notes. NOT as a diary cause i can't keep a track of my life by writing lols.
sigh. i just -.- sigh. asdkljf;sdkfaldsfj;alsdkfasdk :D.

nightyo people.

No comments:

Post a Comment