Monday, 10 September 2012

classic magic.

Why hello fellow blog readers, how was your day today at school/work/home/earth/mars/galaxy?
My day has been tiring. I am still tired as I've been studying endlessly for my English mock exams tomorrow morning! Wish me luck! :) I was listening to classical music while studying and WOW it really works. Try it guys! I love classical music hehe. I was listening to Beethoven, Mozart and all of the background music from "The Lord Of The Rings", here's the link click here. I love the part of 5.30!

Anyways today's been a average day for me, you know the same old stuff. Got up walked to school by myself this time (LATELY) cause some certain people decides not to come cause its 'pointless'. Which is quite true though.. we should get study leave! So had accounting period 1 and did some huge revision on accounting terms and the ratio stuff. Afterwards headed off to maths with Nada and did (tried) to do and answer maths questions off this really hard confusing algebra test. It's nothing you've ever seen before, trust me. Yes, I struggled with it and seriously.. it just dropped my confidence to like -100. Auckland weather having some sort of spazz. Rain then stop. Rain then stop. Went tutor boring as ever.
Morning tea with part of hornyz and did stuff. I was almost to the point of vomiting due to this disgusting muesli bar I was consuming. It's Nature Valley's Chewy, dark chocolate flavor. Never ever getting/eating that ever in my life again. Yes, it was THAT terrible.
So then bell rang, I went to economics and did some work on equilibrium well listening to this indian boy's stories of the reactions of his parents and his friend's. Pretty funny I reckon! Afterwards English with Suaima. She had a anger problem towards the teacher cause she came to school for the test paper but she forgot to bring it ahahahhahaha angry indian girl. :) Did some revision on our film study and book text.
Lunch time people wagged so I hung out with Nada's party people, but got kind of.... meh so i sat with my asian homiesss (yeewan and yeegin and fiona<3) then iara picked me up to go meet abi and livvy. Yup.
Then after lunch i had science with Divya and Nada. Did some revision on process of cell divisions and got loads of handouts from my teacher. He's a real good teacher who gives out good notes and is really organised. However he will get frustrated and may rage at you a little if you get the answer wrong.

After school did some errands such as collecting my essay and suaima's. As i was about to leave school I remembered about Farah telling me to get hers. SO i walked ALL the way back to English block to retrieve her essay. Er bumped into classmate so i walked with him after school. o.o
Got home and called the pineapple lumps 159849583458 times and both of them didnt pick up. Why? Because they were on the phone together, so I waited. Went to Farah's house with Suaima and dropped her essay off and stuff. LOL I came in like pj looking clothing and Suaima in school uniform. We were playing Taboo and boy was it fun! I suck at it soo badly...... fun after school hanging when we were suppose to STUDY.

Got home and stuff. Started studying and revising for English! I am really exhausted right now cause lately I've been sleeping late. (I wonder why sometimes, "ODDLING") JOKES, dont blame ya heheheehe, its fun. Im going to do yoga after exams and go hard out jogging and working out. k cool. Lets see if i will actually do it ahaha.

Selamat Malam you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment