Yay, so there's no more school! For two weeks ;( too short!
Well anyways school life had been the same old same old. Except yesterday after school, OH! its passed midnight now so it should be, the day before yesterday, we went to Denny's to eat curly fries, sampler and chocolate mud cake thing with cream and ice cream. Boy was it good! It's real addictive and you just don't stop eating.
After eating I felt really sick and wanted to vomit. Am i pregnant? :O GASP. LOL i joke. But yeah too much fried food. I don't usually consume that much fried/oily food...
Okay that was my story.
So today after school we travelled to howick and went to quirk's. But we didn't like the atmosphere and the food then cruised around the town looking for a nice spot. Then we gave up and went to esquires and this pie shop next to it. This time we went with era and abz <3 They brought some grandma food... i didn't have enough money so went to countdown nearby :"D
I do not like esquires .. their pies are disgusting... :s Their tea looks really bleh too. Howick is pretty small, but quite nice to work :D After that we cruised around the town and went to library to return farah's book that was overdue & they pointed out a human being and predicted my reaction. They know me so well-.- Yeah the weather was really bad though. It was drizzling non stop so we got wet since none of us has any umbrella except iara and hers is really small. So another step to independance today! I took the money from farah cause she was to scared to ask for changes so instead i went and asked.. feels.... nice. :D
Abi got on the bus by herself and aw you cute thaaang, she was small like a little child laughing by herself inside the bus. People's faces were like "What the.. is she alright?" So yeah she's back home alive. What a fob never been on the bus by herself! AHA that was me before! Yeh and we got on another bus. And era walked home to watch her "Home and Away" show.
Yeah pretty.... adventurous? No? Yeah okay..AHAH.
Tomorrow.. what am i doing? Nothinggg, prob going to go grocery shopping with le dad and sister.
Well im going to go look for things I can sell tomorrow. Hehe.
Song of the Day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euci0_BBmNE <-- I love this song alot. I LOVE JAZZ ALOT. Sigh, anyone know any good jazz song? I want more.
P.S. DEAR IARA. If you are reading this (im pretty sure you are maybe) you still need to link me some salsa spanish songs. lols.
Selamat Malam you all <3
No comments:
Post a Comment