Saturday, 22 September 2012

Costumes

Lolll well at school today it was year13's dress-up day and the theme was "P & C" I think? Lol suaim's german husband was dared and came to our group and started dancing in the center of the circle. hahahahaha it was hilarious. The stomach... is... real feminine! AHAHA.
Anyways, i got some of my results back.
Economics
Demand - Achieved
Supply - (?)
Equilibrium - (?)
Maths
Tables and Graphs - Achieved
Geometry - Merit
Accounting
Preparing financial statements for sole proprietors - Achieved
Conceptual basis - (?)
_____________ - (?)

Okay in economics the teacher was in a bad mood and told everyone off aha, including me. I was talking to my group and he overheard me saying "I havent studied at all" so he replied going "Hey, who said that?" and i was like "........ rohan man why you say that for!" AHA cause he knows it was me.
So he was like "whoever said that write it down on the review/feedback sheet" since we had to record how many hours we've studied -__- yeh. poor me.. everyone seem to have gotten Excellence for demand except me... i think. I'm not really sad cause its not my main subject... and its mocks so phew.

Maths was not bad, I could tell the teacher was pretty disappointed in me for getting Achieved in tables and graph. I made so many little mistakes :( Geometry to my surprise i got Merit. I thought i was going to get NA/A... lol that was because i got some Excellence question right.. miracle i tell you. Now we're doing chance and data and at the moment its pretty easy! Wait till i see the hard parts. ha. -.-

Oh and at English we went to the computer rooms to finish our creative writing internal. Suaima and I was so into our work.. we like barely spoke! I managed to finished it lools thats how hard working we were. After English was lunch and we got really sleepy. Ha.

Well those were the main ish stuff. Someone had a pacman and blue monster costume! It was hilarious. And this group dressed up as a banana ahahahah they were funny as! Farah's sister dressed up as the guy from saw with spiral cheeks and wears a suit/black blazer. It was real creepy but really good costume ahaha! Wonder what the theme would be when im in year13... better be good.

Lately after mock exams, Ive been trying to finish my dramas/animes ive stopped... and mm today went to go for a long jog with bro, sis and dad. Idk i had a lot of energy so i ran non-stop.. and it was probably about 2.5-3km long? Cause back and forth yah. It feels amazing, haven't ran in ages! But now ... my leg is dead so i can't walk properly... i think i overdone myself.. is that a good thing....:s

Song of the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOeFSgQEsMQ <- this song is nice. mehe hes my clann<3 malaysian chinese, proud of ya ;D

Selamat malam you all. Tomorrow I am going to get a ________. You shall see. Somehow. I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment