But anyways i'm REALLY exhausted right now and my head is starting to hurt because of it.
Anyways so yesterday night I studied abit for accounting but it was REALLY distracting when the computer is right in front of you and when you're dad is watching TV (Embarrassing Bodies & News) in the same room. Yes it was disturbing hearing about the things they talk about on the show of Embarrassing Bodies but apparently its good to know for health you know. But still its just ..... disturbing. So yes it was real hard to study ever since my dad came back ahahha but its been more lively <3
So anyways I slept real late last night, and woke up at about 9.30-9.45am and did usual routines. This time there was MILK. So i decided to study abit in the morning and found myself struggling on BDA (Balance Day Adjustments). Then facebook got me tiny bit distracted. Farah came over to mine and we walked to Dinyar's house and we came late. It was .... bit pointless cause we didnt really study-.- but we did while walking to school. So i sat my accounting exam with three papers that had to be completed within 3 hours. And guess what? I'm a failure. I didn't do well at all, and it was so mind blowing. For some questions I restated the question as my answers. How smart is that -.-
I think i did pretty okay for my other subjects but maths and accounting? :(
Okay anyways walked home by myself afterwards and I was having some nice breezy walk. I was walking at a small pace and enjoying the chilly weather. It was pretty nice cause the pathways were pretty vacant. Sometimes being by myself alone and walking makes me feel.... at ease. Ahaha i like walking. With no one else around :D
So got home and got really sad cause of the accounting exam so i just bore myself out on the computer and at home by myself cause everyone went out. So er ... lols i made a tumblr and thank you to iara gelpi she helped me out abit with my tumblr. I was such a FOB! But alg, i'm used to it now. But I don't want people from school to know mine.
sirpikachu.tumblr.com <-- this is it. sorry to disappoint you.
So yet again another late night up for me. I told myself I'm going to sleep early but turns out.... i'll be sleeping at 1am. Tomorrow i am going to study for the real algebra test on wednesday. I do not want to be in the dumber maths class or else my dreams of becoming a doctor would be crushed. Hm, maybe tomorrow I shall go out for a jog or stay home and do my usual exercises to stay healthy. I want to do yoga... mm.
SONG OF THE DAY:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGe0hHvAGkc <--- lols i like that.
There's this youtube guy that suaima kept linking me and his videos are REALLY hilarious but really weird. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2mIbgwfDXk <--this is one of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QfraPPuYwg&feature=relmfu <--another one.
ADIOS AMIGOS.
![]() |
| Longcham or something like that. My aunt brought it for me. |
![]() |
| THIS IS ONE AMAZING TSHIRT MY DAD GOT. -_________________- kill me. |
![]() |
| Okay this is the best clothing hes got out of all the others. This is real nice. |
![]() |
| My new badminton shoes. black and bright yellow. what wise colour choice my dad picked -.- but its alright, quite nice i dont mind. |
![]() |
| my cousin's sandals she brought from Japan for 3990 YEN. How much is that? |





No comments:
Post a Comment