Thennnnnnn -.- my sister said she was going to stay behind and go school at morning tea/period3 cause it was tournament week soo the teachers are like gone (some) so we get relievers. So i ..... i did the same as her. THE WEATTHERR WAS SO BAD. Heavy blasts of wind + heavy rain, would you REALLY want to go school? I think not.
So stayed behind and studied like I was in school doing my usual things in classes. I didn't even go back to sleep or anything, just went straight to studying. :) On the other hand, my sister went to sleep for awhile -__-.
Soo after studying i got ready for school and was turned down by my brother as he refused to drop us off with a fake note (What choice do i have?! My dad isnt around in this country atm-.-) so we walked, thank goooood it stopped raining.
Came in got a late pass and went to economics. Boring stuff. Didn't do much work, just answered questions. Then went to English and was a loner cause most of the people went to tournament week. & you see this Asian girl (yes me) sitting by herself surrounded by desks and chairs around her.
Everyone was away probably because of the weather, waggers guys (lol the irony).
Lunch time with da hornyz excluding suaima pooz. Missed out on Abi's amazing cheese sugary bread :(
Afterwards went to science and did some worksheet problems on chemistryy. That was all.
After school went to walk iara to her mother then we went to Classic Bake House and we were trying to decide what to get, causing some huge ruckus (does that make sense AHAHA wait it does). Got cheese stick and turned out AMAAZZING i tell you. yum. went to saveway and got JacknJill Roller Coaster <3 yummy. I sweaaar its malaysian not filipinooo.
<-- i used to eat this. Its a subsititue good (oh yeah using economic terms) Its noodle snacks. Either that or the Mamee brand which everyone gets. I used to get this one cause they use to have these puzzle thing that you make into a 3D object. STILL HAVE THEM <3
Man i know alot of malaysian snacks... ate way too much, explains why i had a stomach when i was younger (sort of).

<--- ajk;dfkajhsdfjkh words cant describe how much i love these. I used to eat the cream part first then the biscuit itself :'D That's how we eat themmmm.
100 plus was probably one majorr cause of my stomach to be largeee.
AHAHA ok i think im exaggerating.... im not THAT fat...just used to eat quite alot...:)
I shall go and study for mock exams coming up next week :( I hope i do well. I've decided, im going to apply for universities in Australia too guys! If im accepted there first.... i think i have to go there... my whole family. aksdfas;dkfj im actually going to miss NZ. Let us hope i get accepted to AU first aye?
Selamat malam! CIAO.
Btw yesterday went to botany to study with Nada and Divya hehe & i think i fell in love with Whitcoulls now. I brought The Knife Of Never Letting Go (Book1) for $1.40 and book 3 Monsters of Men for $1.40 too. aaksdfja;sdklf so cheap and its new as.
P.S Feeling down? WELL THIS WILL CHEER YOU UP FOR SURE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPP5Bvtr2Dg The PSYning :D Skillz.

No comments:
Post a Comment