Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Joy-killer

WARNING: Paragraph below is me ranting. I warned you.

Don't you just hate it when you've plan to do something from ages ago and your parents killed the joy by giving you a 'no.' ?! It's so annoying it makes me go insane!
I have a constricted life... Would be nice to be free from it. I want a social life not some 'study, loser' life being trapped in my house and being forced to study. Yeah, my dad wants me to study for this whole week. I've gotten and okay/good results, cleaned my room, throw away my junk and studied. What do i get?
"No. If you've studied go study some more."
-MINDFUCK-
How asian could he get. I seriously don't know. Well I was planning to hang out with friends from other schools and planned what we were going to do, guess it's just a dream. I see everyone hanging out and chilling with their friends everyday. Then you see me just dreaming at home. Not the life you'll want to be living in -__-.

*sorry for the rant.

Okay what have I been up to today? NOTHING JUST STUDYING IN MY ROOM. -points gun at myself-
Got up and made fried noodles with sambal, eggs and bean sproats with my dad and sister. Then ate and studied, did problem solving questions from the text book. Went out. Came back. Went out for a jog and ate dinner. After dinner played COD. I think I'm going to play that tomorrow afternoon. I am not studying, I need a break.

Well tomorrow's weather is going to be good according to metservice and my dad. Ohmygoodness -_-
Wouldn't it be fun living/flating with mates or by yourself? That seems nice.. freedom! That would be me in year13 and maybe uni too. I am almost 16 (1 month and 28 days) not a kid anymore, why won't he understand :"( Things would be so much easier if my mum was around. Life would be great, but no.

ok i shall stop being a depressed child and stop ranting. Sorry. I did warned you.

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg <- Catchy song, but weird video!

1 comment:

  1. eh.. if it makes u feel better, i havent left da house apart from sun and thurs coz of church. havent hang wid any of u sluts or kc jus sayin

    ReplyDelete