Okay so today went to botany and met up with 'parsnip' (AHAHA) with pineapple lump. Gave farah a suprise cause she didn't know he was going to be there. I had the idea and sema developed it :D So we told her that it was 'angel' we were meeting up and since she's so gullible, she obviously fell for it. We chilled but then seema and I decided to ditch them two. So we parted and them couple went to BK and we SS couple went to go kunching and look around shops. Ordered caramel mocha frappe (well sema did) and sat there like two hobos starring at this busy working dude. We were also laughing a lot to ourselves like
After that went back to farah's crib so that she can tupperware us her aunt's bakery <3 THE BEST I TELL YOU. NOTHING LIKE YOU'VE EVER TASTE. Funny how I met her in Malaysia in a squished car (Mercedes) as there was 5-6 people seating at the back seat (including me, farah and her aunt). Good times. Gay how we only hanged out once? Bodoh farah. Farah got jealous cause people gave me the looks AHAHA i cannot believe her. And stupid pedophile security guards playing around with us... creepy creepy. We also went to a restaurant to eat and embarrassed ourselves when ordering as it was our first time in a restaurant with just a friend! Good good times.
I cannot wait for our plan we have to go to Melbourne together :3 ANYWAYS, sorry i'm easily distracted.... that is why i struggle to study... sometimes. So I came home with a tupperware and a sandwich bag. Fed my dad and my siblings with the goodness! My dad loves those brownies so much, now he loves the butter cake and shortbread cookies. Simply the best. So he was all happy and in a good mood. I found the bicycle pump cause my dad and brother was using it.. so i decided to pump some air into.... air. Nek minnut, its broken. Tried fixing it even my brother and dad tried to, too! So I broke something that was pretty new and expensive. Gladly my dad was in a good mood so I didn't get a yelling! :S Thank you Farah's aunt! Then I accidently shut down the whole computer and internet which I was told that you could damage the computer.......-_- I clicked the wrong button... was supposed to click the button to switch on the tv for my dad to watch the news. I KEEP BREAKING THINGS.
Sorry for the long essays. I really don't want to go to school!!!!!!!! D':
I keen to try out and play the Assassin Creed III and Black Ops 2 when it comes out! Oh boy, don't want to get my gamer side out... Halo seems pretty cool after my brother showed me Halo Reach Live Action trailer extended. Check it out, its AMAZING they should make it into a movie!
Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOrE2yKMuA <- Asian yet again, its a nice song.
IM SELLING MY REVELATIONS OMG DO U WANT IT
ReplyDeleteAHaha what is that............:3?
Delete