Saturday, 10 November 2012

5 subjects, 14 test papers.

 Okay so I've took 5 subjects; Eng, maths, accounting, business/eco and science. Altogether I've calculated that I will have to sit 14 test papers. I'm going to faint just thinking about it! ALOT OF STUFF TO REMEMBER, my brain is going to explode.

So Friday I went over to Nada's house (her grandma's) and took me about 20 minutes. Went there and her hair was wrapped in a towel. Had a good laugh at that! Spent about an hour and a bit there, waiting for her to get ready. Ate a blueberry muffin and drank apple juice at hers, yum! Had our dmc LOL, and she forced me to put eyeliner... I was blackmailed...... -___- 


without.

Nada getting ready with her hair

Thanks for lollies!

Cute abby, why you going through my bagg???

break 

Nada and I

me with chiny

notice the eyeliner yet?
Okay so went to hp library and couldn't find a spot at first. Then these people left and we took over the table hehe. Studied for maths and trying not to get distracted. Got way too hungry and went to countdown for some food. Sam brought like 2kgs of lollies omg... insane. Back to studying and we shared our gossips, haha productive as. I left them and caught the bus to Botany at 3ish hoping to do/see something. Met up with pineapplez and met new people from Botany college (lol). Suaima and I took a photo of ourselves and set it as this guy's iphone 5. Omg rich people.. they all had iphone 5. Studied with them for awhile and parted while David, Davidson and this other guy looked after our stuff. Parsnip took off with llamma. Went shopping for black clothes. Ended up by myself and roamed around Botany by myself and caught the bus home with llama after saying goodbye to new people and parsnip. The whole night took a break from studying.

Okay today, woke up and studied for english externals :(( Trying to memorize my essays... very challenging. Memorized all my quotations too, so yay. Really need to study for accounting and maths!

Pray for me please! I'll be really stressed... Next week monday I have eng exam in the morning for three hours, Tuesday I have accounting in the afternoon for three hours and Wednesday I have maths in the morning for three hours. SAVE ME!

Gotta watch Princess Diaries hehe. I love that movieeee!<3 Read all the books hehe.
Goodbye lovely people.

Song of The Day: (video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw <-- HAHA been stuck in my head since agessss!

No comments:

Post a Comment