Tuesday, 13 November 2012

I set fiiiiree to the exam papers, watch it burnnn-

Hai guys! Been busy lately studying for my exams ugh! Just maths, science and economics to go! On Monday I sat my exam for English and RIP to my hand! Jokes, it was just severely injured tehe:) Finished in time for it so yay. The unfamiliar test paper was just plain stuuuuuppid and quite hard. But I just made stuff up on the way. That night I was studying for my accounting exam which was today and at one point I literally gave up..... Cause I didn't understand it.
So I went on the computer and started socializing and stuff. My dad came and saw me chilling, gave me a scolding for not studying and was forced to go back studying, which I did.... :s The whole night I spent my time working my way through and I finally got it! It was like self-taught with a bit of help from calling Farah and my books. Took me forever! I slept at 1.30am... just for that.
So the this morning I woke extremely early at 7.45am and got straight to studying (besides having conversations with my sister who was preparing for her English exam in the morning). The way I studied was reading then constantly testing myself by rewriting what I've just read off by heart. Used up quite a lot of paper these past few days for that.... that is why my hands are x1000 sore. I swear my hands are a lot skinnier now, lost its fat from working out ;)
Yeah and I also practiced by doing problem questions and all. For English I was trying to memorize my visual text essay which I did, well most of it. How? By constantly reading and writing it out.... ahah pretty insane, sorry hand!

Okay anyways so before exams I ate char kwey teow my dad cooked for lunch yummmm <3 In the weekends I had Wan Tan Hor, which uses the same type of noodle as char kwey teow. Ahh all these Malaysian foods! I love hawker foods. <3 So it started raining so hard... and during the exams it started thundering occasionally. At one point, I got scared cause it was REALLY loud... Ahaha opened the sheet and read the first question "Define accounting". Hahahaha, wow of all questions they ask that. Which I didn't revise for... but I got there in the end (hopefully). The other test paper where you had to balance stuff, I MANAGED TO GET MY NET ASSETS AND MY CLOSING INVENTORY AND MY TRIAL BALANCE TO BALANCE IN ONE GO <3 Man, my studying paid off! Aw I God answered my prayerssssssssssss cause I prayed for Suaima and she got a call which she wanted so badly! Happy for her.

I have maths exams tomorrow morning and here I am reporting back on my days/exams when I should really be studying... what is wrong with me. Would of been kicked off if my dad was around right now ahahahahhahaha, I'll ninja it back to my desk when he drives up the driveway! OKOKOK i made a joke guys, when I was thinking about Asians in general.

The awkward moment when an Asian kid asks for a calculator. 
^GET IT AHAHAH!!! Because he IS the calculator!

Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg <-- I really like this song, she's so preeeetty!

Enough turn ons and offs, too hard to think of a new one each time. So instead, something about myself!
+ I'm a visual learner. No wayyyyyyyyy verbal, worst listener ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment