I've been sleeping a lot lately... I think secretly inside I'm a snorlax from Pokemon <3 So today was another hobo lazy day for Snorlax Sherin (
After having lunch (skipped breakfast yay, hate breakfast) I didn't do much... got bored because the internet was being laggy and slow asssss omg. So gave up on internet and fell asleep on my brother's bed. Oh boy, he'll kill me if he finds out I slept on his bed! Yeah woke up later loool at like 4.30-5pm! Went jogging again with my dad and sister at like 7pm, sooo late! It was pretty windy :s
Right now I still haven't eaten dinner but I'm not hungry cause we jogged so late... mmm ahah skipping dinner ;)? Maybe I shall eat a tiny bit or else my dad will kill me for not eating -_-.
I AM SO BORED OMG. I'm being held at home and forced to study (well not happening yet, will soon). I cannot wait till I'm free from exams. People's statuses all says "omqqq n0 m0r3 3xam", ugh so lucky :(!
Okay sorry today's post is boring, just like my life stories.
Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfyCTi7THnU <-- awh :)
+ I am right-handed, ONLY. I cannot write with my left at all...... D:
![]() |
| me. NOT PHYSICALLY/APPEARANCE. |

No comments:
Post a Comment