The Hobbits premier is today well right now at night in Wellington. I wish I was there watching it and see the stars from The Lord of The Rings series :( Well too bad for me... I'm not important enough to be there. So anyways today I woke up and I looked at the clock which I thought it says "12.38". So I jumped out of bed because I don't want to wake up so late in case my dad gets pissed. So did my usual wake up routines and had Kellogg cereals :) Looked over to the clock and it was only 10.30, so I thought "HAH, that must of stopped working" so I rushed to the other clocks we have and ..... wow. I am so blind... it was only 10.30!!!
I think I was pretty blinded when I woke up though... For some reasons my eyesight was blurry... :(
So spent my time on the computer for ages, finding songs and downloading them and reading and stalking abit. There's this person that I stalk sometimes and "him/her" blogs life is so nice! Like wow, its just nice. Unlike mine, lol. Mine is so shit. Spent part of my afternoon annoying my sister for awhile (I was bored okay). Sorry sis, for disturbing you while you were studying TEHE. Later followed my dad to do a bit of grocery shopping for dinner and went to pak library! I borrowed like DK's how human body works, How animal bodies or something work and this fiction book. Idk I like to know facts about life. Still need to finish reading abi's book she lend me! Sorry!
Yup that was all. Oh! For dinner wow.... we were lazy and just ordered pizza. Ew ugh how fattening :( Still had some anyways hehe.
I checked the internet usage ... and wow... I used heaps just watching a movie. Good thing there's only three of us now! Wonder how my older sister and brother is doing at Melbourne working! They don't really reply me... ugh :(
Kbye. I'm tired.
+ I can be an otaku at times. That is why I get tacky ideas about relationships, and hoping that something similar will happen to me. Never did, lemme keep dreaming. HAAH. Forever alone yey!
![]() |
| Cute. AHA D-Trix! |

No comments:
Post a Comment