Okok my friend Nada made this joke: Are you from Iraq? Cause you should Baghdad ass up.
And Suaima made: Are you from China? Cause I see you China checkin me out.
Charlie poop: Are you from Jamaica? Cause jamaican me crazy.
Omggggg ahahah I found that really smart and funny, cannot think of a better one. I'm not a joker.. so... :I
Anyways yesterday I slept at 1.30am yet again... last minute study and printing out Suaima's amazing piece of writing! I was really exhausted.... Words cannot describe how tired I was. I've been sleeping real late lately/past few months! Not good :( So went to my maths exam in the morning and felt so nervous... Didn't bring a graphics calculator, but brought the other black normal one.. wow, made my life harder. Three test papers, now I just need a miracle to pass. Sorry disgraceful asian, I know... I shall study in the holidays just so I can be smarter for next year and in general (I'm a slow... and thick headed person). Sorry. Anyways I missed the solar eclipise!!! Gah, I was too tensed and confused in my maths exam, sucked my soul afterwards :(
Afterwards walked to Abi's new house (well soon to be) with abi and iara. Well iara half way ahahah till she got tired. Started raining.... great. Went to my house and gave abi my soft toy and lend her my umbrella heeeh. Left to go Botany with my dad, sister and bro to buy stuff. Stalked Suaima while she had something going on and chilled with them two pineapplez for awhile. Went home and chilled.
Oooh went out to this Chinese resturant on Botany road, its like new.. it's called Hong Xiang Ge. Lol... wasn't that great at all.... :/ Should of gone to the Paragon Restaurant (Malaysian restaurant)! Wonder what's going to happen on my birthday... -.- Work most likely. Plus my oldest sister and brother would be in Melbourne ... :I They're flying off this Saturday! Yuss time to stream movies etc! But more chores oh no:(
SO ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER <3 I like love you. At times .... you are harsh towards me. Don't like it so don't do it. LOL not like she reads my blog phew. But yeah didn't get a her a birthday present cause I've been busy! A bit later.
| Last time we went botany together |
| waiting for the bus |
| i look older |
| being retarded |
+ I'm quite dumb. LOL, as in general knowledge.. slow, thick minded sort of person. I TRY OK. But academically, I'm average.
No comments:
Post a Comment