Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Rudolf the red nose reindeer :3

Had a very shiny nose! And if you ever saw him~~~~~~~~~ Omg i like that song, its so cute and bubbly. Makes me feel bubbly too. I CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS! My favorite day of any other days of the year, better than New Years, Labour Day, Queen's birthday (lol) and birthdays.

Been jamming to them christmas songs <3
Oh so I saw this friend of mine re-posting this photo from this shop in Singapore and the fashion is just greattttt, and it's pretty cheap too! Just the postage cost.... :s I'm going to that shop if I go back to my hometown which is right next to Singapore (1 min drive lol. But have to go through the customs!). Apparently you can pick it up so yuss yuss hopefully I can go Malaysia and Singapore sometimes soon (highly unlikely).

http://www.runwaybandits.com/product-info.php?cat=Sale&pdtID=2085 <-- Nice blazer, I want you.
http://www.runwaybandits.com/product-info.php?cat=Bottoms&pdtID=2807 <-- nice shorts.
http://www.runwaybandits.com/product-info.php?cat=Tops&pdtID=2499 <-- Nice denim. Suaima's style is influencing me, well she is my fashionista since intermediate (LOL my card.)
http://www.runwaybandits.com/product-info.php?cat=New&pdtID=2849 <-- noice.

Maan, all the models are insanely skinny! D: Tsk tsk failed dietary! Got peppermint mocha frappe today, and GRENDE size. wow. It's nice though (Y). I like my peppermint :3

So lately I've been using my brother's computer while hes overseas working and I somehow .... made his computer speed slower. . . what did i do. His computer is amazing, its like self built pc and all! AND amazing surround system with deep bass stuff omg and the computer I usually share with my sister is like average. -__- Thanks brother.

OH! My siblings are in Aussie now and started work already! So fast! I think I'm annoying them.... they won't reply me on fb :'( I ... feel.... heartbroken. Hohohoho my brother doesn't mind buying me something aw how sweeeettttt<333333 Told him to get me nice clothes and nail polish. How girly........


Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNo-qITrwfg <-- hohohohohohohoh!

+ Hm I'm a person without confidence.... no self esteem

No comments:

Post a Comment