Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Health

Okay today i woke up early for prize giving and had....10 minutes to spear or is it 15? But man I had heaps of time! Should of slept in damn. So i went to prize giving ... even though i didnt get a prize. Wow why should I go to watch people received their awardddd, i cbb. Lol im just saying that... cause I wanted to get the science prize. So I sat next to Jack ahahahahahhaha my three years of crush in primary! We talked and omg he was like "Sherin, why aren't you there?" As in with all them Asians getting the awards. AHAHAHA it was funny. Fraser was there too! My old friend from primary who became a skateboarder stoner... Yeah and stuff. Nice chat actually.
One cute thing was that when we stood up towards the end of the prize giving I was like "Man, you're tall as!" He was like "ahaha you're short as!" then he like felt my head/patted it. I'm not a dog. He was so tall omg..... he used to be shorter than me in primary! And in year 9 he was my height. He's like 3-4 heads taller...
Lol I like know his whole family ahhhhhhhhhhhhaha. The mother used to be my friend ... i even stayed after school hanging with her.. idk what i was doing-_-. He also brings up the fact that I used to like him, but I don't mind cause it was ages ago and I don't really feel embarrassed about it.

OKK anyways, afterwards I rushed out from prize giving to my dad cause I had doctor's appointment at 11am and it ended at 10.40pm....... -__- Got there in time and I waited an hour for the doctor (endocrinologist)!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGH. Ye. So my readings/levels of tsh, t3 and t4 is stable. But my graves disease is still active.... :( At one point I got to admit... I almost omg ALMOST started crying because she told me my antibodies level thing was 8!!!!! When normal people only have a reading of 1. I have 8. Insanely crazy and high. This reading was from the ultrasound I had... I did that like in term 2 and they only tell me now? Man... mine was that serious.. If it was more serious I would of had to go immediate surgery treatment..... that time in Malaysia.
So next time I come back to them which is in next three months time they are going to make me choose a more permanent option.... I can tell they are persuading me and wanting me to take the radioactive iodine. But the thing is I will be on this drug call "Thyroxine" (i've taken it before when i had hypothyroidism at one point) all my life. If I stop taking it for a month or so... I'll have hypothyroidism. So I always thought 'what if I got stuck in a jungle and how will take my medicine?" Okay I know that's a silly thought but yeh.... My aunt thinks I should get a surgery... but she said that she couldn't speak for about a week!!!!! Omg I don't want them do damage my vocal cords.

Afterwards went caught the bus by myself to botany to meet up with the rest of pineapplez + parsnip. Seema went to do something earlier haaha. Tried studying, failed. Caught the bus without farah, sorry babe you didn't reply us. Oh suaima and I went to New Worlds and brought this HUGE bread omg.. for four bucks cause I was starving. Addictive yet fattening.

Felt guilty and started exercising after I came home for awhile. My dad, bro and my sister went to city to watch a movie without me cause they didn't book my ticket. Thanks guys-___-

Turn On: willing to massage me. thanks. AHAHAHA jokes but i really need a massage
Turn Off: PITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment