I've been glued to the computer watching The Lord of The Rings series. Today I've finished off "The Two Towers" and I've finished "The Return of The Kings" not long ago. And this time the third movie was 4 hours long! So I've spent about 8 hours in total watching The Lord of The Rings when I'm suppose to study hard for my economics exam on Tuesday. It's just too good, I couldn't help it D: I almost. ALMOST, so close to crying when people are leaving and all towards the very end. Ah its so sad :( Frodo eyes are amazing omygoodness. Orlando Bloom is so damn hot who played as Legolas and Viggo Mortensen who played as Aragon. He's really old now... damn.
I shall study tonight (hopefully) and the rest of tomorrow!
Anyways that pretty much occupied my whole day/afternoon. Besides that I went to church in the morning and did some grocery shopping. Encountered parsnip during grocery shopping at Countdown. LEWLS. Yeah, went home and had to do a bit of chores around the house. Had to vacuum the whole house and oh boy is it a tiring job to do! My back hurts a lot from doing that... not used to it. Its usually my older bro and sis that vacuums D:
So I have three hours during examination to complete three exam papers; Demand, Supply and Market Equilibrium. So far I've only studied a tiny bit on Supply which is by far the easiest out of all three. lol. I don't know why I do this to myself. :(
It's been really quiet since my older sister and brother left for Aussie... They are probably having some HUGE family reunion since my uncles and aunties from Malaysia are staying there for a holiday in Aussie with my other relatives, along with my brother and sister. Haha funny that, I experienced that last year when I was with Aussie with my other relatives... I bet you that my siblings is only just starting to do their shopping since they just got payed from work! Ooooo presents for me :3 (Hopefully- my birthday can be used as an excuse).
Song of The Day:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T21RsyFHkA <-- Stuck on my head (well the tunes). Credits to da era bananas in her banana curly world :D
+ I'm sort of tomboy ish and girly in a way.
Tomboy: Action movies and fantasy and like idk just really guys movies lol. Gamings. I forgot what else...
Girly: Hygienic girl, dresses, clothes, flowers, jewelleries.
I found this when I was in Countdown:
![]() |
| HOW I WANT TO GIVE IT TO YOU MY DEAR FINN HUSBAND/HOT HANDSOME BOY <3 Babe come to me. |
![]() |
| I'll run into your arm |


No comments:
Post a Comment