lonely lonely lonely lonely looooonely babe im so loneeey. Lol its a song. I FEEL SO ALONE. I'm people's second option. Mostly they come to me when they need help with something..
I can't really remember what happened during school.. all i remember is that throughout the whole day in class we're just revising for our exams coming soon (next week)!! :(
I've been procrastinating.... But tomorrow after school, I'm going to attend the after school accounting help and afterwards (if i have time) maths help! Sucks how they're on the same day because I need help for them both.
So after school... I was studying tiny bit but I got stuck in accounting... ugh why won't they balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you're totals doesn't balance you feel like everything is over. So instead i went to take nap. Funny thing is that a nap turned into deep sleep.... I woke up at 8.45pm! I was so exhausted... my family ate dinner without me ahaha. But that's okay cause they know i was sleepy. Wasn't hungry anywaysss. I was planning to skip dinner but got tempted by the honey soy sauce chicken and lettuce with this sauce! So i ate abit. Okay okay okay fine. The only reason I wanted to skip dinner was... lol..... just so i feel skinnier. Clearly I failed to do so... hooohohohoho.
So idk atm i feel bleh. I'm also getting a tiny bit of headache and back pain because i slept at a bad angle! Lol i was sleeping like how cats do... in a ball.....:((
AH! It's also the 5th of november. "Remember remember the fifth of november, the gun powder treasons" and then it goes "it is not an idea that i miss, it is a man, a man that made me remember the fifth of november" LOLOL im prepared for eng essay . jokes. omg :((
Song of The Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4 <-- the song i was talking about.

No comments:
Post a Comment