![]() |
| WOW. ARMPIT HAIRR ! |
So today was year13 last day! I'm going to miss them so muchhhhhhh :( I don't have AS many year13 friends this year compared to last year where I had Leanne and Jason's group! They all treated me nicely (Except they mock me for my innocence and stupidity :P) and like a younger sister! Sooo yeah seniors starting to leave! I'm not going to give a speech about my year just yet cause I haven't finish school heeeh:)
So today le sister and I went school late but alg we wrote a note ourselves. It was SOOO HOT then it suddenly got rather chilly. Ye school was the usual. In accounting we didn't do much so I stalked Jennifer's facebook and ipod. Funny thing is that I know some of them.... through facebook ;) AHAHAH. Ye then something got me quite happy! Her good friend who is a year13 that I've always find really good looking was friends with her.. and I told her that he was hot. Then she said that he knew who I was and that he stalked me............OMFG have to put my photos on private! -There's more to it but i cbb. He's good looking on the outside but... inside.... um not....as good....
Yeah school was school. After school we pineapplez went to BK then mcdee for Farah's sake ahahaha. Nothing much, went home and chilled. Right now I'm really exhausted.. I really should sleep early.
OH! Something else made me quite happy too but I'm not going to say it here :3 It was nice but I didn't think it was true to me.. but yeah. :)
Turn On: WINKS LOOOOOOOOOOOL. ;D
Turn Off: Really dirty and unhygienic.... (I'm a clean freak)

No comments:
Post a Comment