Anyways, today was 'omqqqqq da pr0dUct1v3 day'. Jokes more like the opposite. Woke up and had toast for breakfast with nutella spread! <3 I love nutella so much. Then I started to draw wanting to relax and chill from exams.
![]() |
| So this was what i drew this morning lol.... an antelope. |
![]() |
| lol last night i was bored okay, internet was being mean to me. HIGH TOP BOAT SHOES. |
![]() |
| I was bored yesterday. Lol wonder who that is. High waisted shorts and denim sleeveless coat. |
| yesterday too. I WAS BORED. |
Oh towards the end of the afternoon I went jogging with my sister and dad! Feeling fit!
Okay there's this one boy I'm starting to get annoyed with, started ages ago in term 2, kept coming back UGH. The things he do and stuff just annoys me. "Who's the toughest person in your school?", "I'm just watching TV and trying to get drunk", "I can't sleep, I'm thinking about you". -_________- seriously go away! Moves on from girls to girls, please please stop pestering me ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, smoking cigarettes at this age doesn't make you look hot! He confessed to me last night (lol its like the fifth time). What are you supposed to say when guys confess? I just say "thank you" LOL, apparently you ain't suppose to say that.... oh. Guys that says I love you without really knowing you is just................................................ gah :s please don't, tacky as.
Song of The Day:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw <-- AHAHA THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH, its so cute and so catchy! Credits to Sang Ki aaaaaaha.
+ I'm a weak person. Physically and mentally. I losses to everyone at arm wrestling, its so hard.:(



No comments:
Post a Comment