Thursday, 6 December 2012

1 hour of waiting.

Today was pretty fun, thanks charlieepoop for zee nachos and peppermint mocha :3
Soso I woke up to the sound of my stupid constant annoying alarm tone and boy was I in pain! I was exhausted and my muscles was sooooooooo sore. Never felt so sore in my life :(
Got up eventually and got ready. Went to mustafa hasan's for awhile to do some work and saying how I'm going to miss my bus. Well..... she jinxed it . I missed two buses and waited for 1 hour....-_- First bus I was walking and haven't arrived at bus stop yet and saw my bus drove pass. It was early by 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. So I waited for the other and I watched it drove right pass me..... as I was sitting down where it covered and sheltered me from the rain + thunder! HORRIBLE.
Caught the next bus after that lol sorry for the wait charlie. Went to coffee club for food and wandered around in the conservatory. Stupid weather :(
Hung out with farah's parsnip since I was at the foodcourt and waited for his shift to end. Gave me some life talk -_- but it's true, fanks.
My new badge from work lewls :D
clothes colour: everything black. :s
What i was trying on in valleygirl last week
niceee right? :3 Sister brought it for herselff.

So the other day it looked like I was..... high. My eyes was fully red and I had the droopy eyes look......... :s
BAHA sorry it looks gross but thats cause I pulled my eyes down.... 
Lol um tomorrow's my birthday and I have to get up at 4.50am for my shift at 6am. Woo what a way to start my day. Lets see who cares and wishes me hahahaha. Can someone sing me a birthday song. I really hope tomorrow doesn't rain or else it will just kill my buzz :I Hopefully tomorrow is going to be a good dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Song of the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2PyVrlUM5E <-- nice song

+ I can get emotional.. Well obviously I don't show it, only when I'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment