Whoever came up with that theory of "2012", well shame on you! Still alive. Anyways today is the last day of year 2012 and I am very very sad. This year was such a good year as I've made moree friends and my grades at school improved. Although many mistakes was made, I've learnt my lessons and come to realization. I've also become more independent than before but still working on it!
Term 3 and 4 I reckon was probably the best out of this year. It's been fun meeting new people and stepping out of my comfort zone. Still got many things to improve and will probably take quite awhile. But that's okay, I'm still alive and soo very thankful to God. Looking back at how I was like before and now I reckon I've changed quite a bit. I was more quiet and shy of meeting new people and just not confident speaking to others I'm not close with. Now? I can say that I'm not shy meeting new people anymore and feel more at ease talking to others.
Last day of 2012 was spent in work in Farmers. Annie (one of my managers) called me while I was half-asleep asking me if I could come and work at 11.30am - 5pm. Well I said yes sure since this week will be my last week of working there as my contract is expiring, so why not work as much as I can? I was pretty gutted cause I wanted to hang out with Suaima as many time as possible before she leaves to go back to curry land :( Had lunch break with parsnip, I had sushi from St Pierre and parsnip got chicken on rice from Moziac kebab place (?).
After my shift, Annie offered me a part time job at Farmers!!!!!!!!! She likes me. Hehe. Cause we've been working alongside each other for the past few days. Yayayayay and one of the staff left so she wants me in <3 But not 100% sure yet, have to chat her tomorrow. Discovered that she goes to the same church as me too, or used to. She goes to another branch down South now.
Also Annie offered me more shifts this week! She offered me a shift tomorrow which is time and a half day pay omg!!! I'm the only casual working.... cause the head of farmers branch (Wade) I work in doesn't want any Christmas casuals working on time and a half pay day. Well, I'm an exception <3 I am also working on Wednesday (my dad's birthday sadly) and Thursday. Busy busy busy!
I really hope that my hyperthyroidism and Graves Disease goes away before February cause my specialist is sort of making me to take a permanent solution of either surgery (which she doesn't advice to) or taking a radioactive iodine. I want none. Surgery is far too risky as they can damage my vocal cords and I won't be able to speak or speak properly. Radioactive iodine will stop my growth and I will be taking pills (Thyroxine) for the rest of my life (I'm serious, not exaggerating).
Sorry for the long post. It's just special cause its the last day of the year. Tonight I'm shouting my daddy and sister for dinner in town. We're going to watch the fireworks! I know for sure that it's not that great compared to Melbourne and Malaysia. But that's okay, I actually like Auckland to be honest!
Well HAPPY (early) NEW YEAR, hope you all have a greeeeeeeeeeeeeat day, God Bless :D
+ I can't wait for payday.
No comments:
Post a Comment