So it was my birthday yesterday! Lol its only been about 12 minutes since my birthday had past. Does that make sense lol. Seems odd. Oh well.
Okaay so usually I sort of personally don't really like brithday (long story). But this year people made it a pretty fun day for me so thank you to all you people <3 <3
I still haven't even open my gifts yet (well a few) but I shall later after or even in the morning!
So on Wednesday night I slept really late at 12am ish and woke up at 4.50am for my shift at 6pm. So wow about 4 hours of sleep! Ughh sucks to be ay :P Nah jk, so got ready and worked my ass off. SO MANY STUFF TO DO! So hectic. I've even got cuts all over my hands cause of the cardboard cuts and it even started bleeding. Beautiful. Farah and Turnip came to see me and left. During lunch break went with Mishori to meet her two other friends ahaha. Yup.
OH! Had a full on conversation with Ryan when we were alone at the dock (where all the storage boxes are) and we just loaded boxes on the trolley thing, discussing our age, school, school, schoool, work, work. Yup. Interesting stuff. I think I said something I shouldn't have cause.... I might of crept him out. He asked me which school I go to and I said pak college and he was like "OH-" I cut him off saying "oh weren't you head boy?" lol and he asked how I knew... and erm I said "Ohh I saw you in my sister's year book" omg -________- stupiiiiiiiiiiid. Seems like a pretty cool guy to be friends with.
"When are you working again?"
"Umm next week wednesday I think"
"Ohh okay I'll see you then!" LOL.
The manager said happy birthday. Um, Mishori did, Ryan did, Jessica did.. think that's all LOL.
After work met up with charlieee :D THANKS FOR THE LINDT OMGGG. All of the are white chocolate <3 My favorite!
Met with Nada with Charlie afterwards and chilledd.
When both of them ditched me I went looking around shops at clothes while waiting for three Indians to come. Took them 5 years I swear -__-. Missed our bus so we waited and killed time lurking around hehe.
Got home and got ready to go city with da hornyz! We went to Countdown and they bought a cake and candles for me. Went for a long long long journey to the Mamak Malaysian Restaurant in Kitchener St! Pretty good I guess. Don't order the mee goreng guys, its not that great. Neither is the Satay but its not bad. Keen to get roti bawang/chanai/tissue! Next time. OMG THEY RAN OUT OF ANGILA SHANDY UGH STUPID OMG. :( Had our cake and wow we sure drew attention to ourselves!
Had some issue with paying our food and suaima and I went to this cafe to exchange money. Did the same again with Farah to another cafe ahahaha. We were so close to the bars and all.. and people smoking sheesha. The bars look so cool and flashy. Paid it off in the end yay. Rushed to the bus stop and caught our bus. I was half asleep ahahhaha! Got picked up by Iara's mum and she sent us home yay thanks. Got back at 11pm. wow.
Longggggggg day. Sorry I briefly summarized my day hehe.
Goodnight. I am officially 16.
Thanks guys for the birthday presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and cards and wishes <3
Love you all <3
No comments:
Post a Comment