Sunday, 2 December 2012

$$

Aloha guuuys!
These past few days I haven't been blogging because I was watching The Vampire Diaries! I am finally watching it properly now after knowing it for ages, before it aired in nz ok. So like erm I'm .... insane. I'm up to episode 17 now. On Friday I watched 8 episodes in one day ....... lol.

Anyways, today I've been really busy at WORK! YAY! Started my first work/job today hehe. Woke up at 5.50am omg it feels like waking up for hockey morning practice except worst. Got there and wow man it was a busy day of loading and stocking stocks. First few hours I was doing 'replacement' work, I think that's what they call it. It's like tidying around and arranging stuff. Met quite a lot of people and wow.... I am by far the youngest of all. Most of them are around 20s. I work in the toys department (no yay) because apparently it's the worst cause loads of kids go there and it gets messy and busy. There are two really good looking guys and wowowowowowow. One of them I think works in my department lol. The other one shook hands with me and we loaded boxes together. AHAHAHAH. He sat in front of me when I was drinking tea during my meal time lol. Omg I was on some hunger strike... I barely ate.. only ate a muesli bar in my first meal break and drank green tea for second meal break. Surprisingly I wasn't that hungry. This old classmate of mine she's really asian and all, her cousin works there and she is so westernized, goes clubbing and drinking. She's quite nice. There's this Maori 19 year old lady she's a joker and can be a tad bit scary. This girl Rebecca is nice as to me, but her shift ended early. This other girl (forgot her name sorry) she helped me unlock the back door of Farmers when you start to work and directed me while I was waiting for the manager to start work. There was more but yeah.

After long hours of work, Nada and her friend Zubbie found me. Couldn't find them afterwards so I went hunting for black jeans. Found the cheapest one in Glassons for $30 -__- ugh, so I brought them. UGHHHHHHH, I NEED BLACK TOPS, TERIMA KASIH FARAH. Met up with Nada and Zubbie. Caught the 5.15pm bus and ugh omfg man these college guys (?) were perving far out. I was wearing my skirt without tights cause it was bloody hot and hard to change cause I was trying many different jeans... I looked like a slut, short and tight.  -_- Can they maybe talk softer so I don't hear it!!

Wow so got home and I had to prepare and cook dinner. Puuurrrrrrrfect.
I am exhausted (sort of). I had coffee this morning since I was desperate for energy boost. I was so tired, I slept at 12 last night.

Payday payday come quicklyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm back to work on Wednesday but my shift starts at 6am, even worst. Kill me. And wow, birthday girl on Friday has to get up early for work! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK <-sorry. Lol the manager shares the same birthday as me.

+ Clingy people annoys me

No comments:

Post a Comment