Hai I am here to report back my day at work. (Sort of).
So guess what guys? After a week, I had successfully finished watching season one of The Vampire Diaries. Yeap, ALL IN ONE WEEK. Something is majorly wrong with me. I'm already on episode 7 on season two!
Got my badge for Work yay, I'll upload the photo later. It's purple. And magnetic instead of those pins where you make a small hole in your clothing :D So I woke up reluctantly omg I was exhausted because I woke up at 4.50am. I take longer to eat because I take my time ahhah. So I made it to work, thanks to my dad who wakes up to drop me off. <3
Today's work was a lot more worst! I had to unpack and stock about 30 boxes by myself... and so chaotic during busy times in the toys department. At one point I had to remove one whole section of legos just to make some room... so I had to rearrange them. Customers asking me loads of questions too. Solved most of them..... :D Um well I wanted to do the group 'Rumble' with other merchandiser but nooooooooo I had to stay and help this senior Asian staff with the toys department, sigh. Mishori and I went lunch together and brought mcdee AHAH. Had several (lol or more) encounters with head student.
Hmm, this guy called Phillip he's pretty cool! Pretty funny, so that's good. Hmm, Antonio is nice as, not bad looking ;) Um Yasaf? He can be pretty funny ish. Rueben is rather quiet and independent, but dayuuuum hothothothothot. Head boy wow........ I used to stalk him from the year books and now I know him, coincidence much or fate? LOL JOKE he's taken. Hm Jayde is nice, only just met her for like 20 minutes. This other girl I forgot her name, shes nice too, pretty funny! Steve the senior asian staff is so cute, he's rather fob at English but that's okay. He sure talks quite a lot, well at least to me.
Tiring stuff, my muscles are really sore right now. I can't really carry stuff.... ugh. So much work today. Busy busy the whole day.
Should I be excited for my birthday? I really don't know what to feel right now, my mind is just like idk. Like I just idk. I have work and I will have to wake up at 4.50am. And idk what I'm doing on that day. hm idk just idk. ugh sorry maybe I should get some sleep. stupid. asdkfjas.
How does postage work.. LOL cause my cousin is sending me a birthday gift, idk what I want.
Goodnight :))
No comments:
Post a Comment