Sunday, 9 December 2012

swag swag swag no diggity (song)

this made me laugh alot. thanks abi
WHITE CHOCOLATE LINDT GOODIES! Fanks charliepoopsangki 
abi LOL your chinese. and "NOT" Revlon thanks for the belt xoxo
thanks sugar twins fara + seema xoxox the undie was not necessary thanks, too bigggggg anyways. thanks i like the shorts. and farah your essay card was CRACK UP. sema bffl card xxooxox
Thanks dereshannn the necklace is really nice good choice farah
THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS. and cards. i think my bro is getting me something from aussie YAY! and my cousin is sending something to me yay.
Thank you charlie for the food and nada for the starbucks!<3

So this weekend the weather have been FANTASTIC. Sunny as and what a great weather. WHY WASN'T IT LIKE THAT ON MY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY?! :( ... sigh, its ok.
Today I did nothing much, went to church and did grocery shopping afterwards. I topped up btw, call me maybe. Jokes text me maybe. I'll start txting tomorrow. Oh no addiction back on. Last time I topped up was before the mocks exam where I was texting non-stop D: even during class........ bad.

Wow the year is ending so quickly...

Song of the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL9mRus19o <-- I really really really like this song. It's pretty gangster lol. Credit to nada, that gangster gurl.

+ Hmm what else about myself. OH! When i was about 6-8 (?) I had to get an injection. Something happened and they injected my ass.
^true story, I cried my ass out. (LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE). Pretty funny story but.... ah. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment