Tuesday, 18 December 2012

The agonizing pain when you have to pay a fine...

The picture says it all. 
I forgot about ONE library book (economic study guide) from September... and it's like December now. So it's been two months since I had this book. Boy did I had a MASSIVE heart attack so I panicked. First thing that comes into my mind: "SHIT, if dad sees or knows about this i'm f*cked!" Went to the library and returned my book and headed to the counter to pay my $34.15 fine of ONE bloody book that I kept for about two months (lol). The lady said I didn't have any fines and OMG THANK GOD! There wasn't any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's because they thought I lost the book and all... I just needed to return a book. PHEW OMG.

Lol at the tabs in that photo. I was researching on Marvel movies <3 I really love The Avengers!  Which includes like The Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Captain America. Lately I've been watching a lot of movies! I watched The Notebook yesterday and boy I got to admit it's one AMAZING movie. Believe it or not... I cried when they died together in the end. It was so touching! Ryan Gosling is one sexy man. I wanted him to shave when he grewed some bushy beard, LOL. Cute love they have <3
At night I watched The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Not bad! But not the greatest. I still need to finish reading the book! *sorry abigail.

My manager called me and gave me more shifts now. Now I work on weekends too. I was suppose to work on Sunday... but oh well it didn't say on my roster. They haven't paid me since two weeks ago.

Today I re-watched Thor. It's just so ... AMAZING omg! Chris Hemsworth who acted as Thor is one hot man <3 Some guys with beard look.... rather nice. heh. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THOR 2 OMG! It's going to take ages omfg, can they hurry up! Someone watch it with me. Well I'm planning to re-watch The incredible Hulk and Iron man and Captain America...... :)

he's amazing.
+ I have this random bone popping out of my foot. It's not gross but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment