Sunday, 30 December 2012

41 hours

Wowowowwow, I haven't blogged in awhile! I've been really busy and lazy this whole week so I couldn't really have much time to blog.
On boxing day we went out to Harvery Norman and brought a hair dryer, and at Briscoes we brought a silicon bakeware, tefal wok and something else.... Afterwards we left to go to Sylvia Park and thankfully we found a parking since we went rather early!

I brought a dark nice blue from Rubi for $3. Brought a white watch from Factorie for $10 so I can use it for casual and work hehe. In Cotton On Body I brought Farah a late Christmas/New Year gift (I cannot wait to give it to her), a pink/red nail polish for $2, a county road looking bag with a nice baby pink colour with small white polka dots for $10, a bra (lol), my bikini bottom piece $5, my sister's bikini top bra $5. Went around and brought a New York city print t-shirt from Glassons for $13 :D I think that was it....? Anyways, after shopping it took us 20 minutes to get out of that busy and hectic mall, crowded with smelly people.

Thursday I spent my day at work from 6am-2.30pm. Busy and messy, yay -_- After my shift, Nada came and we chilled in Botany :)) During my break with Mishori we did a bit of clothes shopping hehe! I brought a nice navy blue dress that shows your right shoulder for $30 in Dotti :3 It was too nice, couldn't help it. Sadly I had to get a size 10.... :'( Still got it anyways.

Friday I spent my day also at work at the same time from 6am-2.30pm. Forgot what happened that day but I remember that there was heaps of work to do! After work (I think it was that day?) went to BK with parsnip for his food.

Saturday I spent my day ALSO at work from 9am-5pm. Yay got to sleep in a bit! Pretty cool day cause of my workmates. Um, took a lunch break with Zoaheb this time. Scanned and highlighted all of Nursery items for Red Dot Sale!

Todaay (huuray!) a lot of things happened. It was also very very busy cause there was so much work to be done.

I am so so so so tired. Worked for 41 hours this week! I can't wait for the pay soon <3

Donuts dates with Suaima the other week
Famous Farah Fit from Farmers!
Factorie watch. The straps is like silicon rubber? Its really nice.
Song of The Day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLQSCAWdxDA <-- I love this song very very very much <3 Its on replay every single day :') Credits to seema banana your taste is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment