Monday, 24 December 2012

Cuts everywhere

Okay I'm not depressed or anything so it is okay. I'm still alive. I got new cuts after today's busiest day and hectic as day of work. It was INSANE! A lot of customers, a lot of toys on the floor and not in the correct place. I feel like sleeping on the bed displays. What a tiring day! Omg today was ... nice at work. Idk, I'm liking where I work mainly because of the cool and nice people I work with :D I'm making more new friends yay.

This guy he's 18, he works as like a bodyguard or something and LOL he said that he used to see me before but I never said hi SO he thought I couldn't speak English. AHAHAHA OMG I DIED WHEN HE SAID THAT. Hmm what else. Oo. Something else happened but I shall not mention it. Another thing happened was when Zoaheb and Ryan was trying to hola hoop! OMFG I honestly couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss hola hooping, maybe I should buy one.
After work I missed the 6.15 bus so, Mishori and I went to buy food. Waited for the next bus... and it never came. So I was stranded with this lady that's like 50? Well I sort of befriended her since we were both in the same situation...
She caught some other bus and I went back to work place and chilled with Mishori and Lourique sharing stories with each other. Till the manager came....... so I got picked up yep.

Next week, well tomorrow on wards I am working 41 hours wowowowow. And at 6-2.30pm :s

Nada came to visit me too for a very short while. Seth offered me his Singaporean fried noodles for lunch break on wednesday AHAHAHA omg LOL.

So I really want to get an s3 now. Don't have enough damn.

My dad brought 2 baguettes for me to eat cause I didn't want sliced toast ones. He said "If you don't finish it, you still have to eat it when it's expired." So lets see if I can finish it. I got it yesterday on Wednesday and I've already finished 1 baguette and 1/4. I is da baguette lover.

Song of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pSUbrq84aE <-- lol credits to sema

+ I hate being bored. I get really annoying hehe :) (sometimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment