Sunday, 16 December 2012

Routines

These were the new cuts I got from work on Friday^ 
Hai guys, wow haven't blogged for awhile now! Anyways been lazy and same old same old.
So this morning was Farah's flight to KL malaysia! Omg man she doesn't know how lucky she is to be able to go back. I hope she gains weight cause she's gotten rather skinny now (I'm getting jealous). AHAHA sorry you're prob reading this Farah. Anywho, (is that even a word cause theres the red squiggle line underneath it.

Yeah so yesterday after my grocery shopping and stuff I went and walked over in the hot frecking weather to Farah's to deliver mazu/bubur teringu along with her jansport and her two black tops. Spent there for quite awhile then Suaima and I left cause she needed to go somewhere. Lol I gave both her mother AND father a hug goodbye... Lol. Omg I just realized how bad I am at explaining something. We were playing Taboo and her sister and brother joined. I was explaining like a retard -_- No way am I being a teacher. I can understand what abi was trying to say about me now.

Then stuff happened later on at night which I would rather not discuss cause it's depressing and I was .... k nvm.

This morning my family and I missed out church :s After church time we went to my dad's lifegroup place for bbq lunch. There was about 4-5 families there and wow man the food! I ate and ate and ate. I felt guilty. Well I had only seconds for deserts cause it was that good. I ate this long thin sausages with bread, bit of this spaghetti thing, asian noodle my dad cooked, bit of potato salad and green salad vege. There was other food like chicken and muscles. I can't be bothered eating chicken and I'm not allowed to eat muscles due to my medical condition. I wanted more green salad vege but it was so bloody hard to get cause there was tomatoes and capsicums inside it too. UGH. YUCK.

For deserts for the first time in my life I had this thing called "Banoffee Pie". It was so good omfg! How do people make these! It looks EXACTLY like this:
Except the biscuit crumb at the bottom part for the base is thicker than that. Which is better because I love the biscuit part <3 I had two slices of that. lol.
For the second round when getting my second slice of banoffee pie I went to try this passion fruit salad thing. It have some passion fruit cream yogurt with marshmallows  pineapple and something else. IT WAS AMAZING OMFG. I NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE!!!!!
It was amazing omgggggggggggg <3 I wish I can eat it again. I love marshmallows <3

Yeah I felt so bloated (still am right now). I shall get back to my exercising routine! Man, Ever since after mocks... I haven't being doing my proper exercise routine. Lazy girl.

+ I have two older sister and brother. Yes I'm the youngest. Tallest out of the sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment