Thursday, 20 December 2012

19.12.12 Love you mummmyy

Well that day was my prettty as mother's birthday <3
Sorry for the late as I was REALLY busy omg. Yesterday came back home from Botany after a long day at work and after work had dunkin donuts with seema banana and turnip.
Suaima and I was planning to get the packet of six for $11.50 which WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN. I told you suaima! One wasn't enough, two might be and save the third for later hehe. Well suaima got two lewls fatty :D I felt good. Suaima and I was on a high (idk what from) so we laughed on and on and on about various things.
Anyways after that I bus home with Suaima and I was explaining to her the plot summary of the movie "Seasons of the Witch". I wanted to shoot her cause she got bored because I wasn't getting to the point (LOL as always sorry). Came back home to more work! My mum's previous work place manager contacted my dad if we wanted some work to do and my dad accepted.... So we are just altering clothes and doing the packaging. Sounds like nothing but boy is it a lot of work! Only slept at 2pm cause of that.
Yeah so happy birthday mother. I luvvvvv youuuuu and miss you. Lol I was such a problematic child, I'm sorry. Really am. She turns _ _ years old. Not sure if she likes me revealing her age! Ahahaha, but my parents married late mhmm. They went to Thailand for one of their honeymoon trip and omg ahaha  my dad said there was a lot of transsexuals and that some were trying to get to him AHAHAH.

Anyways that was pretty much my day yesterday.
Today I woke up slightly early cause of my dad as he brought back four big boxes from my mum's previous manager -_- so back to altering and packaging AGAIN. The whole day... all I've done..... was that. With the occasional moans and rests of course.

This explains why I haven't been on Facebook or computer for like 24 hours.

So tomorrow I'm working 6-4pm. They have extended my time omg. I'm also working on weekends too. I am also working at my mum's old workplace too on Mondays and Thursdays (which are my offdays from work at Farmers). This means that I work EVERYDAY except Tuesdays. Wow, I'm going to die.

Song of The Day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfAwh8x-w4w <-- I'm not a fan of Fifth Harmony but I like this song they performed! It's so niceeee and bubbly!

+ I moan when I'm exhausted (sometimes hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment